I want to put down some of the things that Boston has been saying recently. He is always making us laugh. Actually, I shouldn't say always. He normally is trying every last bit of my patience, and just when I think I can't handle it anymore he says or does something and TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF!! (haha, name that movie) So here are some of the most recent goof ball moments from him:
~ I put Boston to bed for (hopefully) a short nap b/c I needed to pick up my parent's from the airport. I was sitting in the office and he was yelling "Mommy! Mommy!" and so I finally yelled back, "Go to sleep!" You know what he yelled back at me? "Mommy!! Mommy, I love you! Mommy, I love you!" He's too smart -- he already knows how to get what he wants!!
~ Last week I was helping Bos clean up his little play golf set. I was looking under the couch for some golf balls that may have escaped, but this belly of mine knocks all the wind out of me if I bend over. So when I got down on all fours I grunted, or made some sort of noise, and Boston said, "Mom, you pooping?" I could NOT stop laughing -- "No, I'm not pooping!" But since I was laughing he asked me again, with an even more serious face, "Mom, you pooping?" Oh geez, I really couldn't stop laughing!
~ Tonight, all three of us were hanging out upstairs and Boston was about ready to go to bed. Joe told him to give me a kiss goodnight, so he came over to me. But instead of kissing me, he wanted to put his face by my ear. So I turned my head and said, "Let me tell you a secret." After I whispered, "I love you," he of course wanted a try at it. So I gave him my ear and he whispered, "Secret." Oh really? How interesting! Joe and I were cracking up :)
He is at such a fun age right now. Listening to him put words together is always so cute. He has finally stopped saying 'no' to every question you ask him and will say 'yeah,' not 'yes.' He also will say 'I love you too' and 'I love you more' after you tell him you love him. He always is requesting Cheerio's when he is hungry, which is the blanket term for cereal since he certainly will not eat Cheerio's. I guess there is just not enough flavor, well... sugar. He is extremely active and I feel bad that being pregnant slows me down so much. I'm so excited to see how he is going interact with his new little sister. I know he'll be very loving towards her, but I am fully expecting him to step on her more than once :)
So an update on the pregnancy:
1.) This is what this baby has been doing in my uterus the passed few weeks. I'm sorry that this picture is of a guy, slightly disturbing, but it was the only one I could find that actually depicted how this baby is moving around. I think she's probably making that face too.
2.) Having a belly like this:
Means that my legs are looking like this:
Sorry Joe.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
life
Posted by
ashley marie
at
10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
i was so pissed at comcast i just punched my wall then i come to check out your blog and i can't help but laugh about boston's pooping question. so funny! haha...thank you. oh and that woman's belly can't be real. i don't believe it. photoshop or something. there is not way she could be so tiny everywhere and have that ginormous belly that is bigger than kate gosselin's belly.
Oh gosh! Such graphic pictures! That pregnant one has got to be fake, but then again I've seen a pregnant with twins stomach and it's not much different. Yikes!
I love those little stories of Boston, he is really cute.
You don't know me....I just happen to be blog hoping and came across yours......I'm not a stalker...I promise. I just wanted to comment and say that I love your blog it is so funny. I was so stressed at work and the saying your son said brought a smile to my face. You can read my blog so that you know I am not a creep. :)
You find the best pictures. Ok, off the subject. I was talking to someone about intermurals at BYU and you had the dog tied to the fence and that guy ran by, tripped on the leash and flew across the grass. I don't know how that came up but I was thinking of it and it made me smile. Hope the pregnancy is going good. Keep us posted.
yeah good joke except BRUNO didn't think it was. He thought you were serious. I knew he would too. AFTER I did my ode to Bruno post, he came home and said he saw the email from you and he agreed-- why DON'T you ever talk about me? nice ashley. got me in trouble. ;)
That picture of that lady's belly cannot be for real!!! Where the heck have I been , loved the last 4 posts with beautiful prego YOU! Every time I check your blog I fall in love with the name Boston and I want to use it but Tanner wont let me because his family lives in Boston etc... Anywho, I hope the end or your pregnancy goes well! I wish I could see you in person and meet Boston. Maybe one day when I have lots of money I will have to take a trip to come see you.
He totally lost his shoe and then got up and tried to act like nothing happened with all of us trying really hard not to laugh out loud!!
I miss Boston so much, I hope he doesn't forget me...
This post cracked me up...as usual. Thanks for the laugh. And Boston, what a cutie. Seriously, I keep saying how much I love each stage...they just keep getting more and more fun!
Post a Comment