Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Little Baby Girl!!!!!!

Baby Girl Holloway is here (still to be named) and we are soooo excited! Here are her stats:

Born: 1:46 pm
Weight: 7 lbs. 9 oz.
Length: 20 in.
Hair: Plenty of it

This baby girl has a lot of potential and we're glad to have her on Team Holloway. Everything went pretty smoothly and quickly and both Mom and baby are doing well. Ashley and I feel really blessed to have a healthy little girl. Here are some introductory pics:


Ashley and the baby right after she was born


Proof of her full head of hair







14 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH!! I'm so excited for you guys!
My vote goes for either Kate or Reese, if it means anything, haha. I miss you guys!
What does Boston think of her so far?

Jen and Joe. said...

holy cow! What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl and what a STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL mama! Seriously, Ashley, you look A-maaaaaaaaa-zing. Like mother, like daughter!

Here's to a speedy and comfortable recovery!

=)

Unknown said...

YAY! CONGRATS you guys! she's cute and swollen. i love babies. so happy for you guys. and thanks joe for updating with pictures so quickly.

Anonymous said...

ok i changed my mind, Reese is my favorite...

Rachel said...

I love her already, and I actually see the resemblance to Boston. Plus, Ash, you look amazing! I can't believe you just gave birth! And I'm with Dustin, I really like the name Reese. Good job posting the pics Joe, keep 'em coming :)

The Evers said...

Oh Ash, congratulations and you look so beautiful-WHAT THE HECK! That is seriously like an amazingly beautiful picture of you! I hope all went well! Sorry I did not get back to you earlier about my favorite girl names. If it is not to late here they are-they are nothing crazy, I just love them! Raynne, Claire, Sophia, Lilly, and my name of choice (soon to be our little girl most likely) Alice, you can of course use it though:) I LOVE Reese that is very darling! Not too common-love it! Good luck adjusting the next week/months. I hope all goes well and I look forward to hearing about!

jes said...

YAY!!! congrats! keep the pics coming. i can't wait to hear a name!

Nicole said...

Congrats congrats!!! She is so adorable. Seriously so beautiful. I LOVE all her hair. Where does this dark hair come from?!
And Ashley, you look absolutely beautiful. So gorgeous I just might have to hate you! :) jk
So I'm seeing a trend here...but really truly, my favorite name is Reese. or Finley. Can't wait to hear what you guys pick.
Congrats again. So glad that Joe got pics up so fast...can't wait to see Boston meeting his little sis.
Love you guys!

Ainges said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad all went well and that you have a healthy baby. Its seriously miraculous when they make it here safe and sound! And I am so glad Ash had the time and energy to make herself up for the pictures....you like great and thats not just for having just pushed a little human out of you! I hope the recovery is easy and that the beautiful little girls eats and sleeps well for you the next few weeks! I just love the births of new babies. Loves to all

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you don't feel pressured into naming her Reese now, because it's totally your call. I'm sure it will be awesome (unless it is Nevaeh)

Unknown said...

So happy for you guys! A precious and healthy little girl AND Ash looked gorgeous giving birth to her...no surprise! Can't wait to hear her name (I gotta say I love the classic Kate, but Reese is adorable too) and see how Boston is with the little darling...

gibbfamily said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair! How is the world do you produce kids with so much hair?! She looks adoarable! Congrats! I am glad things went well, I hope they continue that way!
Kacie Gibb

Unknown said...

Ashley,
You looks so beautiful and so does the baby girl. How fun she has lots of hair. Did Boston?
You're so blessed to have her and hold her right away. I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations!!
sarah

Kassie said...

You totally do not look like someone who just went through childbirth. You look great.
What a beautiful daughter you have!
Love to you all from the Curtis Welch family.