BG has a name! We are proud to introduce Reese Carolina Holloway. Not much more to say except that we are so happy! Here is a little video to get to know Reese:
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Introducing: Reese Carolina Holloway
Posted by
ashley marie
at
12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful! Good luck with everything!
hahaha, Reesie piecie! I knew that was gonna come out soon... thank you, Joe, I laughed pretty hard at that.
I'm so happy for you guys and I love the name.
Next task, Ash, getting back to pre-baby conditions, but don't worry, I'm sure Tyler will share some of his Abs Diet secrets with you
Congrats team Holloway- she's beautiful!! And I love the name Reese :)
congrats!!! i have been thiking about ya! reese is such a cutie and i LOVE the name! so today after church i told shawn that you had named her reese and he said... hmmm that makes me hungry... i was like, what?? and he said reeses pieces :) thats a boy for ya always thinking of food... hope everything is going well, i'll call ya later in the week, or if you need anything let me know!
she is absolutely darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all her dark hair & LOVE her name!!!! Reecie piecie cracked me up!! Such a cute cute name!! Ash-- you look awesome!
i was totally waiting for a "reesie piecie". definitely saw that coming! :) she's SO cute, and a very stylish newborn. at first i thought the hospital gave you that and i was about to move to ohio to have my next baby! :)
I love that she's already sportin a bow. Love you guys and love the name. Yay!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and we are so happy for you. Like everyone has said, you look like you just walked out of a salon rather than just having a baby.
It must be natural beauty.
You guys are the cutest parents ever! beautiful baby girl! Congrats!!!
YAY, congrats! I love love the name...you guys have such cool names! I'm so happy for you, and seriously, could she be any cuter! Beautiful baby :)
Adorable, I love it! Not that you need my approval, but I think it is a fantastic name and she is too cute! I love all her hair!
I took pictures of Reese to the gym today and showed her off to all by aerobic buddies...for the record, Kelley Z. loves the name. I am trying to get Boston to say her name but he will have nothing of it. His life as he knows it has already changed!! By the way, Boston wanted his pb&j sandwich cut into triangles, squares, circles, and stars. A little demanding :), but of course, I catered to his wishes!
Congratulations! Great pics and videos. I'm so happy for you guys!
OH MY!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love all that hair!! and her STYLISH outfit and her DARLING name!!!! Ü Congratulations! Be sure to tell me how it's going with two kiddies..I'm a little nervous..
P.S. why do you look gOrGeOuS right after having a baby?!?!
Oh my goodness she is so cute!! We should totally plan an arranged marriage for her and Oliver!! You look great BTW.
Post a Comment