Thanks for all of your comments and for everyone's love that they have sent, we appreciate it and are so happy and blessed to have everyone's support.
Last night was The Showdown between big brother and little sister; we were hoping Boston would love her so much and hug her and kiss her, well...didn't happen exactly like that. I'm sure he loves her, but he was interested in her for about half a second...
and after that he just wanted to push buttons and run around. After he cried because we told him he could not push the "Code Blue" button on the wall (yes, he did that and we had to tell the nurse that everything was really okay) he settled in to watch Nickelodeon on tv.
Here are some more pics of the tiny one and the Welch family who have been so great, they came to visit last night:
BG is kind of mad I kept this picture because she thinks she looks chubby
BG kind of opening her eyes
I had to get some shots in here of the new shirt that BG got from Grandma Welch, it's very stylish for a newborn
Ashley and BG with her new shirt
Happy Grandparents
Uncle Tyler
Uncle Matt
And our brand new Big Happy Family
Friday, September 19, 2008
The Showdown: Big Bro Bos vs. BG
Posted by
ashley marie
at
8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
OH my gosh she is the cutest thing ever!! I love Boston in these pictures... so classic!! Ashley you look absolutely beautiful - all of that prework certainly paid off! I love you guys, Congratulations!
Congratulations Ash! She is adorable! And you looked great! I wish I looked like that now let alone after I have this baby...way to go!
she is so cute and chubby! She also looks like she has brown hair with blonde highlights... Just like boston when he was a wee one.
for some odd reason i think you guys are going to name it reese carolina??
Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what you name her...You look beautiful Ashley
Hey...dying here to know the name!!!!
Ashley you look great!!!
Oh!! Both of your kids are gorgeous!! You look great too! How does Joe look?? :)
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!
Holy Cow, you look better in your "Just had a Baby" photos than I ever do in my "Dress up and Do Your Hair" photos.
Post a Comment