Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Day Update v.2

It's 12:00 and time for an update. Everything has gone smoothly thus far and seems to be progressing pretty well. Ashley is feeling okay, even a little loopy after getting her epidural. As of now, I count 12 cords/tubes going in or around Ashley, which does not seem like it would be comfortable at all (see photo of uncomfortable Ashley below). It should just be another couple of hours until little baby Kate/Harper/Blair/Whitney/Finley/Reese/Bailey/Macie is here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

um, first of all, i love this picture. makes me laugh out loud. (I hope it was meant to invoke such reactions). second of all, even with that 'sad/uncomfortable' face your hair looks great and you look tons better than I did when I was in the hospital. gosh.

K said...

Thanks for the update.

Stoutenburg said...

Ashley doesn't look that bad. Come one I would like to see some sweat or maybe even some tears!

Nicole said...

AHHHH!!! We're SO excited for you guys. We hope everything goes perfectly! Ash, you will do AWESOME!! And who knows, maybe she'll be able to tell you her name as soon as she gets here. haha. Can't wait to hear, all of your choices are darn cute!