Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Day Update

We're here at the hospital on baby day. I'll be in charge of updating the blog today to keep everyone abreast of the situation (per request by Rachel). Ashley is looking great because, after waking up every 15 minutes thinking it was time to go to the hospital, she finally got up two hours early at 5 am and did her hair and makeup...two very crucial elements during the birthing process. Anyhow, here is a picture of my gorgeous wife on this very important day:

3 comments:

Nate and Katie said...

Good luck Ashley! I'm so excited to see pictures of the baby. You look great, by the way. (something I've never managed to do while giving birth) :) I hope everything goes well!

katherine said...

This is a little late but I ran accross this site and thought about you...Nymbler.com
Maybe it will be fun to flip through while you play the waiting game.

Rachel said...

I can't believe you look so good when you're about to give birth! Joe's a lucky man.