Friday, August 31, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance?

Okay well this finally worked but I realize now that the clip is totally grainy and so it's hard to see him bouncing. It's Boston bustin' a move. He always dances to music that is familiar to him. I guess we watched this show often enough to qualify as dance worthy. I'll try and get a better one of him dancing, it's so cute. But until then, this will have to do.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

SO cute!! I could see the bounce!

The Evers said...

We love that show too, our kids should have a dance off:) Boston is such a cute little guy! Ya, keep me posted about your patio contest! I am way curious now!

Unknown said...

Aw! He's a way cute dancer. Oh and did you get your package today? they told me it would be there today...

Lance and Becky said...

Love it! Lance's favorite song to dance to is the office theme song, that's because we watch it all the time, it's a crack up huh!