Well, the reason I haven't posted anything for a while is because my computer has been destroyed by some virus. It reboots every 5 minutes, preventing any awesome blogging from taking place. So my apologies for all of those faithful readers out there :)
Since my computer is out of commission, I'm on Joe's. I can't upload pictures from our camera onto his computer for some reason, but there are pictures on this from my mom's camera. Anyway, I know that you've all seen some of our beach pictures, but in my opinion, a post without pictures is not as fun. They're all new though.Boston trying to walk in sinking sand.
Bos with Grandpa.
Again... he liked hanging out with Grandpa at the water.
Very cute picture. I must give credit to Brittany for taking it.
Grandma let Boston eat sand when dad wasn't looking... shhh... don't tell! :)
Grandma and her sweet picture taking skills.
Please don't ask. We are all lucky this wasn't zoomed in. Nice nostrils Britt.
Checking out the cool sharks. Grandma is underneath him, holding him up. I am cracking up thinking about her crouched under the handrail with his rear end in her face. All in the name of a cute picture!
This was a while ago, but still cute. Awwww :)
So Joe told me last Saturday that he was taking me on a date and he wouldn't tell me what we were doing. He's not good at keeping things like this secret for long so I was expecting to be told before the week was up. But he kept it to himself somehow. It was really nice to get out without Boston in tow. Unfortunately, Joe forgot to bring the camera (not that I could post the pics anyway) but he took me to go see Wicked (is this supposed to be italicized?) on Broadway. It was his first time seeing a show and he really enjoyed it. The show is really good, so if any of you have the chance to see it, you should. It is interesting to see what was going on "behind the scenes" of the Wizard of Oz. THANKS JOE!!! So fun, really.
Okay so that is all that we've been up to. Besides Saturday, it has been boring. Although I went shopping today and Boston was in the weirdest mood. He wasn't happy to be in the car and so I started to yell (I don't know why...) and then he would yell. It went back and forth like this for quite a while. I actually even got lightheaded and realized for both of our safety I should stop. But every time I would yell at him he would do this fake laugh. He's mastered the fake cry, and today he discovered the fake laugh. If I can ever catch it on camera, I will post it for you. That and his dancing. Alright, well I'm sorry that this isn't very entertaining. Oh, and good job to Dustin for his TD. Here here to the first of many this season :)



4 comments:
Its fun how you and your siblings look a lot different. Or some of you do.
So Bruno likes your blog. He would never say this of course, but he told me that I should blog more like you because you use "we" (you and joe) all the time. Meaning, he wants to be included in my blog. Oh and he laughed about your "that's hot" comment. I'm going to make this comment long. Yesterday we went and played in the grassy area in our complex and the sprinklers were on and making puddles on the pavement. THere was one area that had mud and water, so I took off Owen's shoes and encouraged him to splash around in it. As Owen was splashing away, Bruno started to FREAK OUT. "NO! Owen get OUT of there! There is probably bird poop and dog poop in there!!" I was laughing so hard.
Oh how fun you got to see Wicked! That's so sweet of Joe to take you . I wish Jason would take me on a surprise date. I'm not sure it's ever happened....maybe Joe can give him a pointer.
The pictures are adorable. Boston is definitly probably the cutest kid I've seen (besides my own, just because they're my own).
thanks for the props...
I didn't even notice britt's nostrils in that nacho libre pic until u pointed it out. haha...
I thought youd probably be depressed that no one has commented on your blog recently cuz i know u check it everyday (haha) so I thought I'd comment again... In some of those pictures I can't believe how much Boston looks like Joe's little brother Jackson...
Mom has that picture of Boston that Brittany took taped to the door to the garage so everytime I walk out I can't help but smile...
I can't wait to see him walking around in C-bus soon
Talk to you later
Post a Comment