Everyone, I will not be posting for about another week. Joe called me this morning and he's going to WI next week and at the same time we are trying to sell our apartment contract.... long story short, we decided TODAY that we are moving SATURDAY!! I'm having a panic attack, frantically trying to find free moving boxes before I spend an arm and a leg at UHaul buying boxes. A total rip off if you ask me. So give me about week to get back on schedule, sorry. We were out of town last week too so that's why you haven't heard anything from us in a while. So I am not dead, although come Saturday I may wish that I was. And for all of you wondering about the patio contest, I will post the detail on that as well because I know everyone is dying to know. haha, not really but I'll pretend everyone is dying to know what goes on in my life. It boosts my self-esteem. Okay, goodbye. The next time you hear from me, we will be in OHIO!! Wish us luck!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
DId you try Craigslist for free boxes?
I'll miss you Ashley!
yes... none very close
Sometimes they don't have tops but try walmart? MAN! So exciting to move!! So you probably already got the package and were way disappointed that the flip-flops weren't AMAZING. They aren't so amazing looking so much as they are amazingly comfortable and durable. The earrings are awesome... I bought them from these street markets where everything was hand made from natural materials.
I am dying-really I want to know! Wish I was there to help you move! :)
rachel -- I haven't gotten the package yet!! I'm dying, I am mad, and I hope it get forwarded to our new address. I'm sure their cute, but even if they're not, I wanted some b/c you told me they were so comfortable.
kelly -- you helped us so much last time, we still owe you and everyone else that helped! Remember how you folded my clothes?! haha, even my underwears...
good luck!!!
I hate moving! Be safe, try to get as much rest as possible, and you better get there safely!
I just wanted to say "Hi" and I'm curious about whether you won the Patio contest. Also, I got married August 25th, I've tried starting a blog, but I don't really get how to work the thing-I'm sure it is easy, but the easier things are the more difficult I make them. Anyway, hope your move went well. Boston is adorable!
Love, Brittany
Hey Ashley,
Glad to know you've made it safely. I'm happy that we have blogs to keep in touch. It was fun getting together with you guys. thanks for taking us out to lunch too. Looking forward to the next post,
Sarah
Post a Comment