Tuesday, August 14, 2007

4 Things...

I saw this on someone else's blog and enjoyed reading it. Plus my brother said my blog is all about Boston. So in an effort to better entertain him and also to prove that I have a life outside of being a mother (albeit boring), here it is:

4 Jobs I've Had: 1) asst to interior designer 2) testing dept at BYU Independence Study 3) some caller for eBay university 4) waitress at the Lakes country club

4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over: 1) Braveheart 2) Three Amigos 3) The Boondock Saints 4) Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

4 Places I've Lived: 1) Naperville, IL 2) Provo, UT 3) Columbus, OH 4) Newtown, CT

4 TV Shows I Enjoy: 1) ANTM (for all of you who don't watch this awesome show, it's America's Next Top Model) 2) The Hills (this does not embarrass me) 3) Grey's Anatomy 4) The Office/Scrubs (these tied)

4 Places I've Been on Vacation: 1) Mexico 2) North Carolina 3) Florida 4) Missouri

4 Favorite Restaurants/Places to Eat out: 1) Lindey's 2) Panera Bread 3) Chipotle 4) Olive Garden

4 Websites I Visit Daily: 1) gmail 2) Kraft Food and Family 3) other people's blogs 4) WebMD - I read those random health updates

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now: 1) St. Tropez 2) Italy 3) Cabo San Lucas 4) just on any vacation...

Now it's your turn....

Okay well I must say that I just put the first things that came to mind -- do not quote me on these answers. And yes, I know Olive Garden does not have the best Italian food, I'm quite aware of this. But it is good for the price (which is important on our budget), and hey, when I'm there, I'm family.

Now for Joe. He already told me he didn't want to fill this out, but since I'm bored and he's just reading HARRY POTTER!!!! (I'm saying that with a funny voice - you gotta be on the inside to understand. So if you don't get it, you're on the outside...) and therefore I'm gonna make him. Here it goes:

4 Jobs I've Had: 1) auditor at PriceWaterhouseCoopers 2) Spanish teacher at the MTC 3) BYU intramural sports ref 4) waiter at Kinsale country club

4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over: 1) Braveheart 2) Fight Club 3) Knight's Tale 4) Groundhog's Day

4 Places I've Lived: 1) Naperville, IL 2) Provo, UT 3) Columbus, OH 4) McKinney, TX

4 TV Shows I Enjoy: 1) The Office 2) Scrubs 3) SportsCenter 4) King of Queens

4 Places I've Been on Vacation: 1) OBX North Carolina 2) DisneyWorld 3) Sea Island, GA 4) Mexico

4 Favorite Restaurants/Places to Eat out: 1) Don Pablo's 2) Bob Chinn's 3) Chipotle 4) Bravo

4 Websites I Visit Daily: 1) ESPN 2) gmail 3) eBay 4) real estate websites

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now: 1) a Bear's game 2) playing golf at Augusta 3) an Ohio State game 4) at Hogwarts

He really did say Hogwarts. He was joking, but I truly believe he would visit there if he could. Oh man, I can't stop laughing!!! My husband is a goofy nerd. Let's play Quidditch with the Sorting Hat on. Okay, Joe is reading over my shoulder and he just told me "WHAT?! You can't play Quidditch with the Sorting Hat on. That doesn't make sense." And now I have tears rolls down my face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Bruno is going to be so mad. I just laughed so hard that the muffin I'm eating spewed all over the laptop. I love you for those Harry Potter comments...

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I laughed out loud at nearly half of those... I now use your Harry Potter voice when speaking to my roommate, who also enjoys Harry Potter - I'm not so sure that it receives the same response as when you say it to Joe, she quite enjoys it! At least she did, I'm sure I've begun to overuse it. Ash I love you and think you are so beautiful and talented. The blog is such a good idea, I'm glad you've done it! I miss you and can't wait to see you back home on my birthday!!