So I decided that maybe I should do something with all of my time since most days I have nothing planned... not that blogging is the best way to spend time. BUT it will make me feel like I have actually talked to someone other than Joe because Boston's responses are either babble or, my personal favorite, a blank stare -- which inevitably makes me feel like a crazy person. This is the look...
Like he is saying, "Are you really expecting me to respond?" Which I in turn reply, "I'm really not crazy Boston."
I saw Jennifer Garner on Leno like 2 months ago and she was talking about her little girl and saying that when Violet (her daughter) says _____ _____, it means ______. So fill in the blanks. Ba ba means blanket or whatever. Maybe I am just not an attentive mother because ba ba means nothing to me. He will say dada for everybody, dado for any animal (especially dogs) and bob (that's me). Although as of late he has refused to refer to me as anything and will just walk to me and put out his arms. So I'll say "mommy" and then he just stares at me like I'm crazy. "You know mommy is a real word Boston. Mom is not crazy..."
I tried to teach him sign language and that really went no where. He will do 'all done/no more' but not just in reference to food. No more playing, no more of this toy, no more singing, etc. All done and no more do not help me when he is crying and I don't know what he wants. "No more crying?? Yes, I agree, stop it."
Here are some pictures of our lives since Joe and I are both pretty bad and staying in touch with all our friends and family at times. They aren't in chrono order just FYI. Enjoy! I don't know what this look is... trying to show me his double chin? I think he's jealous of mine
This is today. He's happy he smuggled the remote from dad. These are post-haircut. We have to buzz it because he moves his head and it is easier to just cut it all the same length, even though it looks cuter when it's longer.
I donated some blood and they gave me graham crackers. I think Boston enjoyed them more than I did...
I asked him if he liked his crackers. Okay fine, I won't talk to you while you eat.



4 comments:
YEAH!! I love your blog!! and holy crap Boston is huge! He looks the same size/age as Owen and even uses the same pacifiers. oh and i love your comments about baby talk.. i was laughing out loud because i can relate... too funny.
Hey Ashley,
It was so fun to see your blog. ALl your comments are so funny. Boston is sooooooo adorable! I liked seeing the pictures of him. I have a blog too, I'll have to send you the link.
Hope to see you sometime soon!
Love,
Sarah
Ashley - Boston is your twin when you were little! He's stinking adorable! It's fun to see all the great pics of the little guy! Hope you are well -
Shannon(Hoyt) Dickman
I can totally hear your voice in your blog. I love it!
P.S. Your personal profile is so right on.
Post a Comment