Monday, August 27, 2007

in the search of privacy

In the search of more privacy, Boston found an empty cabinet to do his duty. Apparently he came to the realization that the shade from his highchair didn't provide enough privacy. I found him, stinky diaper and all, inside the cabinet. I really about died laughing. What will he come up with next? :)

3 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

I love it! How funny! Kids do the funniest things, he'll laugh someday!

Unknown said...

Oh Boston, Boston, Boston... (i'm laughing and shaking my head) I can't believe he crawled in there on his own! That is too funny.

Anonymous said...

Ashley:

I just caught up on about 5 of your latest blogs...

What makes you think I liked cleaning up your throw up...you neglected to mention the New Year's Eve when Dustin ate all those York Peppermint patties and threw up all over the staircase...you were babysitting and left it for me to clean up when we got home around 1am. Minty barf...very pleasant:)
I can't think of a worse "mom" job.

I think it's funny that the stupid beauty queen didn't even appear flustered...I think I sound like her sometimes.

Boston probably learned that hiding technique from his mom:)