I'm busy planning my next post. No, not really... but maybe I am...
Okay I'm kidding, Joe hates when I do that (say I'm joking and then say, but maybe I'm not). Apparently, he thinks I am very lame and retarded for saying that -- I think it's funny though.
I wanted to let everyone know who posted comments about names that it was very much appreciated. There were several that I ran past Joe and you'll never guess what happened!!! He said no. Sorry, another lame joke. He still really likes Kate (as do I) and then I suggested Whitney and he said maybe. As of today, it has grown on him. SOOOO basically what I'm trying to say is that since Joe can't make up his mind, you won't know the name of this girl before she gets here. I love creative, different, and innovative names (such as Boston), but it's looking like our girls our going to have more classic names. That's fine with me though. A little mix of both, right? Although, our next boy won't be named Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale -- I think Gwen Stefani went a little to 'different' and 'innovative' with that one.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
next post
Posted by
ashley marie
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I like Kate. I wanted Katelyn, but Devin vetoed it. I haven't posted in forever because our internet isn't working. We're getting it fixed finally tomorrow, so then I'll be able to post something. Only three weeks left! Wahoo! How are you holding out?
Hey Ashley. . .I still think Elizabeth Kate (or Katherine) "Lizzie-Kate" for short is sooo cute and feminine! Your blog is great. . .you take awesome pics! We saw you family yesterday. . .I'll bet Dustin is happy/nervous to be on his own! Take care and best of luck with everything baby. . .we're so excited for you!
Love--Nicole (the aunt)
P.S. I think S-E-X works. . .in my not so limited experience! :)
Post a Comment