Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nags Head - day 3

Alright Jes, yes I post 23498243598 pictures, all complete with captions!! :) Hopefully, you can all forgive me. It's for memory sake. I'm so backed up with pictures that I want to post and I feel totally overwhelmed. One day, maybe I will be all caught up.

So on to Nags Head day 3. Be warned. The first picture is so horrible of me that it might burn your eyeballs.

Avert your eyes away from me. Do take a look at this AWESOME shell that I found. I LOVE it and will always remind me of these fun beach vacations that we take each year. I'm surprised how intact it still was.




Big surprise that Boston got another sucker from someone. He uses his looks to get what he wants.




Joe trying to build a sand castle with Boston. Let's see if he learned anything.




Nope. He still just wants to knock it down. At least Joe is a good sport about it.




Me and Boston trying to find cool shells. I'd find them and he would throw them back into the waves. Sometimes he would even give them to Brittany and my mom as a little present.




Some of Boston's amazing beach tricks:








I love this picture of him. He was having so much fun!




Doing a jump to a butt land. For the 999,942,298 time.




Unfortunately, this picture is totally blurry because Boston was looking and smiling -- very rare.




Grandma and Grandpa are trying to clean up. Boston and Dylan weren't helping as much as my parent's would have liked.




We said their names. Boston's face is saying, "What?" Dylan... trying to hide. They know they are making a mess!!




We got done with dinner early enough that we decided to let Boston fly his new Diego kite.




I love this little guy!!




Just a photoshop experiment.





Watching mom fly his kite. He thought it was fun for about 30 seconds and then passed it over to us.




All dressed up for our close up.




Digging a hole to China with my cousin, Jackson.




He thought it was cool that he was sitting below all of the sand.



Just a few more days left till we had to leave the beach :(
We were all having so much fun!!

4 comments:

katherine said...

Hey Ashley, I learned most design stuff from two summer internships I did in Houston with a graphic design team. But I also picked up a lot on my own. There are tutorials all over the internet and you can learn a lot from just messing around in the programs. Oh, and I mostly use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator :).

jes said...

i LOVE the photoshop experiment! so cool! just for the record... i really do enjoy the bagillion pics! if i didn't, i for sure would not read the captions and comment! :)

jenna said...

why are you blocked?! i hate my blog.

Chelsey said...

Your fam is so cute we miss you guys!!