Well, I was glancing at other people's blogs today and saw some additions that I liked and so I added them to my blog. I'm so unoriginal. Anyway, I added this babystrology thing and seeing that I have 170 more days left in my pregnancy was ultra depressing. I don't know if I'll keep this one up... maybe go with Lilypie or something else. I was trying to find a unique counter and came across this website with baby names that are "Popular but not Overused." One of the names: Karen. Are you kidding?!?! I went to 3 different schools (before college) and I never ever met a single Karen. This falls under the category of "Unpopular and Never Used." See for yourself. There are a couple on there that are unpopular and never used. Please... Ronald?? I guess I should never say 'never used.' My cousin just had a baby and they named him Hector. I didn't know anyone that wasn't of Mexican descent used that name. I heard on the radio yesterday that 10% of American parents regret what they named a child. I can think of a couple names that I would regret. Fortunately, I wouldn't name them a regretable name. By the way, I really like the name Blaire for a girl. Joe hates it. Any advice on how to change his mind? :) Or do I need to change my idea of a cute name because Blaire is not a good choice? Please let me know your opinion. Oh, also on this website there is a link for cool nickname names. One is Ashley (Ash). Yes, I would agree that this is SUCH a cool nickname. Seriously this website is becoming lamer by the minute.
On another note, my very helpful uncle helped me tonight by teaching me how to change the oil in my car. When Joe gets home from Canada on Friday I need to change his since I now know how :) We were both overdue to change the oil by about 5000 miles or more. The oil was all black and sludgey and I thought that's what oil looked like. I guess it's supposed to be more like olive oil colored -- so lesson learned: don't wait so long to change your oil. It's bad for your car and gross to look at. (Note to self: Mazda needs to be changed at 37,000 miles)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
additions
Posted by
ashley marie
at
10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Here is a website that I had a lot of fun with:
www.nymbler.com
You enter in name options that you like and it generates a list of names that are kind of similar and you might like also. We thought it was cool and got a lot of our names from there.
I really like Blaire. Just come up with more names that you know Joe will hate even more and then he will agree to Blaire!!!
Post a Comment