ALRIGHT!!! Finally, I have found some energy to post all these pictures of our house. Seeing as though we are moving in this week, I figured I needed to get the before pictures up soon. My blogger is acting up so instead of being able to see the pictures I am just seeing the HTML text stuff so I can't switch the order of these pictures very easily nor comment on them without a lot of effort. So the commentary is going to be brief.
1 of the 3 bedrooms. Getting this wallpaper off was a horrible, horrible nightmare. This is now Boston's room and we put up MORE wallpaper because it was so fun taking it down.
Our backyard... not too much has changed here.
Okay, these next 3 pictures are of the master bed/bath. The color doesn't look awful in these pictures, but man it was like a sea foam nasty puke green. And the previous owners were terrible painters -- we actually had to fix their mistakes with white paint on the ceiling. I don't get how you can be such a bad painter. Go fast if you're good or go slow if you are bad = a decent paint job.
Our awesome purple room that is still purple. We painfully peeled off all the wallpaper and then decided to wait to paint it until we found out what we are having, which is on Thursday!
The nastiest pink paint you will ever see. Although the color we painted it isn't something I'm wanting to keep. This is the 2nd bathroom upstairs (both are full).
My ugly and scared face because we are in the basement. There were soo many spiderwebs down here until I recruited my cousin to vacuum them up for me. It won't stay cobweb free for too long :(
A view from the loft.
The loft and the awesome light fixture. Where do people buy these things??
Upstairs hallway with no carpet.
Another pic of the master bedroom, carpetless.
Kitchen.
Laundry room.
Half bath downstairs. They took Pepto and sponge painted it on the walls. Gross.
Garage looking very clean!
Bay window in the kitchen. Many kitchen pictures below.
Dining room.
Boston helping me rip up the laminate that we switched for something better. We had to hurry before dad came home to stop us!!
Me painting the laundry room. Looking hot!
Alright, clearly I didn't label everything cause dinner is ready and I'm hungry! Plus, it's pretty obvious what everything is. No need to say, "Here is the fireplace." So hopefully, I'll be able to get up the pictures of the new house. Seriously, everything looks so different than when we started. I'm glad we're almost ready to move it!!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
old house
Posted by
ashley marie
at
4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I loved this post!!! Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad you guys get to have a real, true house! Your house looks huge, too!! Boston is adorable still. And YOU look great!!
Ashley . . . You look awesome!!
Just found your blog!! Congrats on the new house and little one on the way!! It looks like all is well! I wish that you lived close by! When we head out to kentucky we should get together!!We miss you guys alot! You are way too much fun!!Boston is getting big and is sooo cute!! Back to how great you look ... what have you been doing? Iam looking awful and I need some advice!!
I can already imagine the post slendor and beauty of the newly painted/updated version of this house. what a huge great place to call home!! i'm jealous.
hey is columbus close to st. louis?
Ash your house looks amazing! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait until I can come home and see it and help you decorate! (I hope you were planning on letting me help!) Boston is adorable, I am so impressed with his ability to speak spanish so well! I miss you guys, and you look fabulous by the way. Love you
Post a Comment