So that everyone doesn't start to feel bad about their typing skills, I can only type 75 words per minute. My 11 year old brother types 18. Numbers to make us feel better about ourselves. By the way, Joe would really appreciate ANY comments on his typing. He has been checking our blog multiple times to see if there are any new comments. Now he knows how we all feel after we post and then get all excited if someone left a comment. Or is that just me?
And lastly, it looks like Joe has done better than 94 words per minute and wanted to rub it in a little bit more. Funny thing is, the change didn't occur until after 8am this morning. Joe, aren't you at work?!?
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
are you working??
Posted by
ashley marie
at
12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
hahahaha, I noticed that this morning! I was like, hey!! hahaha. Funny Joe. And Joe-I'm sorry for not commenting. I'm kind of random in my thoughts and I really just want to see house pics ok!! haha.
ok now i feel even dumber because i could only get to 60 wpm. i swear its because the letter 'r' is missing on our keyboard so i have to push extra hard on it to get it to work. who am i kidding? i could NEVER ever get anything above 70. how on earth did joe learn to type so fast?
Ashley, what in the world! Where have I been? I didn't know you are expecting! Congrats! How are you feeling? Yay, I'm so excited for you!
Way to go Joe! Embarrassingly enough, I still have to look down at the keys while I type, so I'm nowhere near that fast. Nate and I are way impressed.
Seriously, since when can Joe type that fast? I'm loving the pregnancy-related posts, they're hilarious. And also, I like the name Blaire - just tell Joe he can pick the next kid's name.
Okay, I am determined to take this test and beat JOE! I will work on that. Haha. Seriously, I am impressed. That is fast...if I can type that fast, I will just have many many many mistakes. :P
I've been thinking about your name lately...it's getting cuter and cuter, maybe it will grow on Joe too. wink wink
And I ditto your comments thought. I LOVE comments. :) Did you know you can set your blog so that comments are automatically emailed to you? I don't know how...Jeff set it up. Let me know if you don't already have that set up and I'll have Jeff tell you how. :)
Love ya
Oh my gosh Joe!! I am honestly impressed! I thought that I was a pretty fast typer, but the fastest I have gotten so far was 66! Needless to say, I was screaming the whole time because I kept mis-spelling words! That test really got my adrenaline going... quite intense! Kirstie is addicted now too.. although she can't seem to get over 45 words - she is blaming in on the fact that her laptop is on her lap, but I'm not buying it... this has become quite a competition now in our apartment!
congrats joe!!! you must be soooo proud!!!! oh by the way joe and ashley, i now have a blog also and if you would like to check it out, it is gracieou40.blogspot.com and yes its GRACIEOU not GRACIELOU because my friend was setting it up for me and she forgot the "L" in gracielou! but yes please check it out! and joe..your an amazing typer..typist..person! and you better be having a baby girl! and i love the name blaire:)
Post a Comment