Our house is nearing completion and we are planning on starting the moving process this weekend. Our flooring looks fantastic and it's looking more and more like a home! I will definitely post pictures of the before and after.
On another note, does anyone remember when the headaches are supposed to start when your pregnant? I guess not everyone gets nasty headaches when they're pregnant. My head has been throbbing for the past week and I've been blaming pregnancy (but I thought this symptom started in weeks 20+) but it could very well be something else. Such as working on the house or maybe I'm sleeping like a crazy person -- like in a handstand or something. I feel guilty taking Tylenol, even though it's apparently okay. I'm done complaining about being preggers -- at least for this week. I truly am grateful that everything is going well, yucky symptoms aside.
Alright, I have a bunch of pictures I need to still post on, so I'll try working on that!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
progress
Posted by
ashley marie
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Alright, way to update woman! So am I retarded, where did I miss the post that you were pregnant? Either way congrats big time! I am sorry about the headaches, I never had those, but I am sure you could get them to stop if you just had a better attitude and refused to get them. Hahaha that was a funny post! I love the pictures of Boston getting his little hair cut. He gets cuter every time you post. He is one good looking kiddo! Well I am glad you updated and I hope you get feeling better soon!
I get headaches, not everyday but way more often than before. And I'm the same way about Tylenol although even when I take it, it barely works, I can't wait to be able to use ibuprofen again! I hope they get better for you.
Post a Comment