Tuesday, April 15, 2008

congrats joe!

96 words

Speedtest



Well Joe's cousin had posted how fast she typed and he was so proud of his score that he requested I post it on my blog so Cathy could see it. So here you go Cathy! Now you need to beat him!!

Try the speed test yourself. Click here

4 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

I'm excited to see the pictures of your house!!!

Unknown said...

94 WPM?!?!?! holy crap that is insanity. insanity i tell you. wait. was he typing actual words?

The Evers said...

Good job Joe! You are so smart and SUPA fast! Ashley really did well for herself by marrying you, I wish my husband could type that fast too!

Cathy said...

Ashley, I totally just saw this, because I haven't had time to check out other people's blogs really until finals were over. So now, I'm challenged and I will take it and post the results ASAP!