Tuesday, April 22, 2008

creepy crawlers

The other day I was listening to the radio on my way home from a long day of working on the house. When I heard the little snippet of knowledge, I knew instantly in my heart it was truth that I was hearing. They were talking about 5 household chores that you shouldn't waste your time on and one of them was making the bed. This is because bed bugs love warm environments and love to cuddle up next to you when you are sleeping. So you should not make the bed because they die when it's unmade. I knew that there was a reason I never could bring myself to making my bed. I had known this truth at one point in my existence and only after listening to John Tesh (spelling??) did I remember it. Now when your husband says, "Why did you not make the bed?" Make this face...

...and say "Silly, I'm killing the bed bugs." Your husband will think you have officially lost it and will never ask you why the bed is not made again.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay, I'll have to admit, this kind of grossed me out. I don't like thinking about the unseen things around us...
That being said, it also cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh. :)
And when do you guys find out what you're having?? I want to make sure I check in that day!
Love ya

Unknown said...

hehe gross. but even funnier? imagining you making that face to joe. hahaha

Ainges said...

You are soo funny! Congrats on being prego! That is so exciting and I am actually only about 9 weeks behind you, yes, Oscar and the next will only be 18 months apart! I miss you Face! Hope all is well. How are your pregnancies usually?

Ainges said...

P.S. I don't think you could have picked a better name than Boston for your cute boy. If I have a little girl we need to betroth (spelling?) them!

Lance and Becky said...

That's pretty gross, but I love it!