Monday, November 3, 2008

things that scare me...

sleeping through something important

spiders of all shapes and sizes (therefore there will be no picture)


Boston eating these cherry things off our tree



heights


not being able to locate a sticker. It could be anywhere people...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, seriously, a missing sticker? You are so lame. haha. By the way, you should check out the new photo album I posted on facebook, it's got a couple pictures I think you'd enjoy...

Unknown said...

ha! you are funny ashley. ok I PROMISE I will call and tell you as soon as we find out what it is. hopefully that will partially redeem myself for not calling you when we made the announcement of pregnancy...:) sorry...

Anonymous said...

ok, you know the term "facebook stalking?" well I have been blog stalking for the past hour and I've decided you and Joe need to do a post like rachel and bruno where you do like lists of "the top 4 (blank)". haha, if you're reading this rachel or bruno, please don't think I'm a creeper, I'm not! haha, anyway, you also need to update your About Me section of your blog because you don't mention anything about REESIE PIECIE!! ok, this is a long comment, i know, but I know how much you love people commenting on your blog! Can't wait to see you guys on the 25th, WOO WOO!!!

Anonymous said...

By the way, I have probably watched the video of Boston going down the slide over 100 times...I'm so pathetic, I MISS HIM SO MUCH