I had to run and get milk and brought Boston along with me while Joe stayed home with Reese. I was looking at the different prices of something and heard, "Mmmm, mommy yook. Yummy apple." He had grabbed an apple and started to eat it. I actually contemplated putting it back because I really didn't want to buy an apple, but they say honesty is the best policy. He kept eating it and saying "yummy apple" -- I couldn't stop laughing at him being such a goober.
At check-out, the lady weighed this eaten apple and told me it was going to be 50 cents. "What? That's a lot for an apple," I say. When she scans the barcode for the apple, she's like, "Actually the apples are $1.39 a pound so your apple will be a dollar." "Are you serious? That's a really ridiculously expensive apple. Whatever." Of course I had to buy the dumb thing. Boston had taken about 6 or 7 child size bites; there is NO WAY that apple was anywhere near a half a pound whole, let alone more. I think she was just really annoying and charged me for not watching Boston like a hawk.
At least he's eating healthy :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
quick trip to the store
Posted by
ashley marie
at
6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That would tick me off too! We always eat AND drink while we are shopping. I think it is fun!
haha, that is so funny. Reminds me of how he always used to say, "(GASP) YOOK! A YUCKY BUG!" haha
Oh my gosh I love him! I love that he answers you "yeah" as he's trying to take a bite out of an apple that's as big as his head! hahaha, so cute!!
Ashley. . . me and Will are laughing so hard right now!! I love it!!
Post a Comment