Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that Costco.com (online only) is having a sale on their 6 day emergency kits. They have supplies for 2 adults for only $49.00 (including shipping). They are actually selling for less than Costco gets them for and the sale will only last until the supplies last, so hurry up and buy one! The item number to search for it on their website is #344593. I know it's not a very fun Christmas gift, so sorry Joe! I only got one in case anyone is wondering. So this is a great deal and is a great way to start (like me), or add to, your emergency preparedness. With the wind damages that knocked out power out from Hurricane Ike, this would have come in handy.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey we are heading to Kentucky . . . for thanksgiving! We will be their Nov. 20th-29th! We would love to see you guys!!
boooooo, booooring. haha, I'm just kidding, I'm sure those kits are a wonderful thing, I just wanna see some pictures!
Post a Comment