Wednesday, November 19, 2008

car trip home

Joe took me and Reese with him to a client in Indiana from Sunday to Tuesday. Reese and I just stayed in the hotel while Joe was at work. The plan was to get a lot of the things done that I can't really do with Boston around, but Joe and I were congested and Reese caught whatever cold we had, so Monday was full of trying to settle the little girl down. Overall, I had a great time out there and would actually love to do it again sometime (if my mom wants to babysit Boston again)!

I was trying to feed Reese as we were driving and she wouldn't stop smiling, so drinking from the bottle wasn't happening. Here ya go!



I love the angry scowl she gives me when I tell her to say bye. Apparently she loves to be on camera!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

your killin me ash...she is really cute. she looks much older than 2 months too!

Anonymous said...

haha, you're right that angry scowl was hilarious! 5 MORE DAYS!!!

Nicole said...

those smiles are just too precious! She is so sweet and adorable!

gibbfamily said...

you sound exactly like your mom on that video!

Lance and Becky said...

SOOOO cute, that's so funny! She's a cutie! These girls can be little spitfires huh!

jes said...

ahhh! i LOVE IT! she is SO cute!

Linds and Thad said...

Wow, how adorable. She is a beauty.