The awesome triceratops that they are selling at Costco. Boston was really freaked out by this and was crying to get off. I made him stay on so I could get a picture :) Actually, I thought that the horse next to him was more freaky. It looked like someone had broken its neck.
I forgot to mail our absentee ballots yesterday so I had the pleasure of driving 1/2 hr out of the way to turn them in. Bleh. If I didn't live in a state that was crucial to the election, I wouldn't have made the trip. Clearly, Boston felt that the trip was an annoying blip in his daily routine. At least we got an AWESOME sticker :)
Hating his car seat. He wanted to dance in the parking lot.
Here's another little video clip from my camera. Loading videos from my camera is sooo much easier than loading them from my video camera. In case you are wondering, Boston's 2 yr molars are coming in... still. His hands are always in his mouth and he's constantly drooling. PS - I had to bribe him to do this video, but his little voice is so cute so it was totally worth it!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I voted
Posted by
ashley marie
at
10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
oh man his voice IS so cute!! "I bo-ed!" hahaha i love it.
whoa i just noticed the live feed at the side. no more being sneaky....
lilli loved that thing at costco, too bad is cost more than my car payment :)
Oh, too cute. Good for you for voting.
get him to say my name in the next video you post! haha, that would be awesome
I love hearing him talk! And good for you guys for voting :)
I love the Boston!! hey we are going to Kentucky for Thanksgiving! We randomly decided to drive!! Oh so fun!!Anywho we should meet up!!
Oh my gosh Ash, I love his cute little voice! He is adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks!! WOO HOO!!! And if you get him to say Dustin's name, my name better be in there somewhere too! Probably talking about how he loves me more or something...
Post a Comment