Alright, better late than never. As you already know, Boston was a fireman for Halloween and Reese was a consumer from Old Navy. Here are these two cute kiddos before all the trick or treating.
Who knows what going through his head...
The group of kids that he went with. Some of the neighbors get together before and have a potluck of chili, cornbread, etc. We have some really great neighbors and Boston loves to be around other kids, so it works out great. I love that the hot dog's dad, Donish, is trying to hide behind him :)
Our good friends, the Mahmuds, minus their oldest and the mom. Why are mom's always the picture takers?
Joe took Boston trick or treating while I stayed behind to pass out candy. I loaded him up with the camera and video camera and yet he came back with nothing. Hmmm... Although he did tell me a funny story about Bos. You know those candy bowls with hand sensors? The ones that activate when you reach in to get some candy? Well there was one with a monster hand and when you reached in, the hand would slam down. Boston was utterly frightened by this scary hand touching him, so he started yelling, "I WANT CANDY!!"
A side note -- Boston and I were at the mall and we passed by Spencer's where they had a Chucky doll in the window. Boston ran up to me yelling, "Mommy yook! A monster baby!" Too funny :)
These will make more sense later. Kroger (a grocery store) had a Halloween party in their store and so I dressed Boston up and brought him along. He made the board that recapped the event!
Boston and Surrayia holding hands as we walked to the Drug Mart a couple blocks away.
Cute little Reese and her new blanket, courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa Holloway.
The Kroger Halloween event. He wanted a basketball with purple. He also wanted pink so the fairy drew a pink 'x' on his hand. I thought they were quite interesting color choices.
The Reese's cup stacking contest.
He wants the worker to stack it for him.
Saying "cheese." There was a balloon maker guy (what are they called??) and he got a balloon ball -- very exciting!
He did not like the pumpkin hat.
Cornhole. He was pretty good at this game!
After the decorate your own sugar cookie station. This was my personal favorite!
Joe blessed Reese on the 26th of October. Joe gave her such a sweet blessing. We were glad that the Holloway's were able to come out (along with their kids) to meet Reese! We took some pictures afterward:
Dad being retarded.
What a beautiful dress! It was my parents present at the baby shower.
This picture is only being posted to prove I was there. You'll have to excuse my looks. I gave my hair a little too much volume and I had been in the sun too long the day before.
Grandma Welch and Reesie.
The Welches.
The group shot.
The Holloways.
Closer shot.
The growing fam! I can't believe we are the parents of 2 little kids!! They are so adorable and we love each of them for the sweet spirit they bring into our home.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Reese's blessing and Halloween
Posted by
ashley marie
at
11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It looks like dad has been bawling his eyes out in that picture with him, mom and Reese. I love the pictures, 13 more days!
Hey Ash! Cute pictures! That dress is absolutely beautiful, looks so cute on little Reesie! Also your shirt is soo cute, where'd you get it? I want one!! :) You're family is so adorbale, can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment