Alright, I watched this video from a blog that I read (Hollywood Flakes) and I was totally laughing out loud. I thought I was the only mother that did things like this to my children, so it's nice to see that I'm not alone! So in an effort to make me feel more normal, tell me if any of you mothers out there do little things to your kids to make you laugh. Like giving them lemon juice so you can laugh at all of the funny faces that they make. Not that I've ever done that though...
Watch and enjoy!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
anyone??
Posted by
ashley marie
at
7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
haha i love it. sometimes i poke owen while he is watching tv, just to watch him get annoyed and tell me to stop.
haha, LOVE IT! Why are we mothers so cruel?? I do all sorts of fun stuff like that to Bentley, I mean, what's he gonna do?? haha
Post a Comment