Nicole Kidman show off her post baby body. As a reminder, she had Sunday Rose 2 weeks ago. I think Tom Cruise turned her into an alien... no human should look like this just 2 weeks after giving birth.
Monday, July 21, 2008
are you serious
Posted by
ashley marie
at
9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
amen to that sista. but wait a sec, the girl's name is Sunday? that is an AWEFUL name! blech. what are you going to name YOUR little girl:)??????
well, you could just buy in to the whole she was never actually pregnant and just wore a fake baby bump for nine months...
agreed, not fair! we need to hang out soon.... pool day or something!
it makes me sick to see her now, but realize when you do nothing but hire a nanny, personnal trainer, cook, house cleaner and etc. we would all look like that right? maybe to get your figure back really quick you have to name your kid some awful name.
that's just not right. oh well.. and yes, sunday is not a cute name. do you have a name picked yet????
Yes I'm jealous she'e skinny but she almost looks sickly. I'm sure having a harder time getting the baby flab off the 2nd time around (Not that it's been thaaaaat long, but it's still frustrating).
I agree, this is sick! How can you look like you have never even had a baby, I am still trying to figure that our almost three years later :)
Post a Comment