So this is just more of an informative post of things to come as well as a big CONGRATS to Joe. The CPA exam is split into four parts and he took part one on Tuesday. He won't know for a couple months if he passed, but I am really proud of him for dedicating himself to studying -- especially during our trip at the beach! I know I would have NEVER been able to do that. So way to go Joe, you're doing such an awesome job providing for your family!!
Okay, well we got back from our AWESOME vacation at Nags Head, NC Sunday night. The trip back was miserable b/c it is an 11 hour drive and it took us 18. I thought I was going to die and Boston hates getting in the car now. Poor kid.
Anyways, I was uploading the pictures from our trip and realized that we took 425 pictures. There is no way on this planet I'm posting even half of those -- SORRY! I'm sure you can all understand :)
Joe and I are going to my uncle's wedding on Friday in Palmyra, NY. I'm going to try and upload some pictures and break them down by day so that I won't feel so overwhelmed, but I'm not going to attempt this until we get back next week. I'm already overwhelmed trying to get all our laundry clean and ready to go for Friday -- yikes! It doesn't help that Joe is out of town again (Canada). It'll be great to meet back up with him late afternoon on Friday. Can't wait!!
Here is a sneak peak of what is to come in my future vacation posts:
Family picture!
First day at the beach and someone took a fall...
Demanded a pacifier and we were tired of hearing him cry -- at least it's not the first thing you notice when you are looking at this picture!
Enjoying one of MANY suckers. Look at that little pug nose -- so cute!!
"I love the sun! I love the waves! I love the beach!"
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
just FYI
Posted by
ashley marie
at
10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
can I just say you're adorable? Boston and Joe are cute, too, but you're looking absolutely adorable! I'm excited to see the rest of the pics.
i've been blog stalking you all week to see if you have posted vaca pics. looks fun!
You look great!
So I had a weird dream about you guys last night!! LOL I hope that we can see if and when we are out that way!
Looks like such a fun vacation!! I've never been to NC but I've always wanted to go. What are the beaches like there compared to the Pacific Ocean? Is the water very warm? I love your guys' cute family picture. Ashley, you look amazing!! I can't believe you are 30 weeks pregnant! Boston is getting so grown up and cute!
Post a Comment