Alright, this clip is brought to you by Luke Holloway, Joe's younger brother. He said this is one of his new favorite bands right now. So thanks for the laugh!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alright, this clip is brought to you by Luke Holloway, Joe's younger brother. He said this is one of his new favorite bands right now. So thanks for the laugh!
Posted by
ashley marie
at
4:24 PM
3 comments:
I love that he tried showing the dance he did with the pants around his ankles while he was sitting down. It ended up looking like he had to go pee. Oh and FINALLY!! you got the package! Geez... I got your message but I've been pooped this week and any spare moment I have I take naps. Glad you liked everything! The earrings are handmade in Brazil by Brazilians, not me:) They are kind of funky I guess, but I'm kind of into funky... I have a ton of earrings that I bought there.
hey ashley--it seems like everyone and their mom has a blog now. fun! we're really liking chicago. i'm surprised how clean it is for such a big city. we'll see how things go in the winter. any tips?
Too funny--and true!
Post a Comment