I would like to profess my love for Old Navy and their AWESOME Halloween costumes. My aunt, who dressed her 8 month old son in the chicken costume they had, told me about their adorable costumes. Their was ONE left when I got there and it is a 2T, but it fits fine enough. PLUS, it was 50% off and you can't beat that. I don't think I could make a costume for 12 dollars, so again, thank you Old Navy! He didn't like the dragon head hanging over his forehead at first, but I gave him a bunch of pretzels and now he's fine with it.
Later in the video (when it's darker) it becomes hard to see, but I kept it in because he was shaking his little pumpkin toy to get candy :) Awwww, it was too cute.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Boston's Halloween costume
Posted by
ashley marie
at
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OH i LOVE that video. He is so freakin cute as a dragon! and I love that you bribed him with pretzels.. hehehe At least it was something healthy... Owen can't be bribed with anything but chocolate.
Post a Comment