Monday, October 29, 2007

random pictures

Well, I've tried to switch the order of these to make more sense, but my computer is a piece of junk and won't let me. So here are some random pictures, in random order :)

Boston was running around the house naked. Some people I know let their child do this to "air out." I will never recommend this to ANYONE!!! See the last picture for a reason why...

I LOVE this picture. I think he looks just too cute.

Me, my one flared nostril, my double chin, and Mitt Romney. I hate this picture, but it was cool I was so close to him. He came for a fund raiser that my Grandpa held for him. By blood, I was invited. Cool, huh?

Me, Dustin, and Mitt. We look sweet...

Okay, a close up. There is a better picture of me, but my cousin put his stupid head in it and made one heck of a retarded face, so I chose this one.

This is when we were moving into my parent's basement. My mom bought these forearm lifts from QVC and since no one ever uses them, she insisted Joe and Dustin try them. Showing how easy it is to lift! They should be on an infomercial :)

Okay, maybe by the look on Dustin's face it still isn't that easy. But Joe is laughing... so I don't know.

This is one heck of an awful picture, especially of yours truly. We took this when my mom was headed back with Boston to Ohio and her trunk was packed with all of our decorations. I left with the moving truck 2 days later, followed by Joe 2 weeks later. Boston doesn't look too happy to begin this journey (7 hours).

Grandpa feeding Boston a banana at one of my brother's soccer game.

My friend, Rachel, sent us these cute little Havananas (I don't know if that's how their spelled) because her little guy outgrew them. This was when he was walking around naked, airing out. Right after this picture, he pooped and peed all over the floor. Just squatted and went. I thought I'd save everyone from losing their lunch and didn't post a picture (by mistake, it was captured on film). Never let your kid air dry folks, unless you enjoy cleaning that nasty up. I'll take diaper rash over that any day. Does that make me a bad mom?!?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man I'm laughing so hard right now thinking of the poop and pee mess from naked Bos... I've mistakenly done the same thing with Owen but it happened because he ran away really fast when I changed his diaper and I got sidetracked... Little human poop in a pile is gross. I asked Owen after it happened if it was his poop, and I pointed to it... his reply? "no!" yeah right, you little stinker. The sandals look so cute on Boston.

Unknown said...

p.s. I really like your hair.. did you do something different to it?

Troy and Brittany said...

Um, that's awesome you met Mitt Romney! I'm still not going to vote for him (haha), but that's cool! Also, Boston is adorable! Um, human poop on floor? Ew!!!

blayneandrachel said...

I saw those same pictures on Mitt Romney's blog!
P.S. Your hair really does look cute.

Anonymous said...

HEY ASH! Those pictures are adorable, I miss you guys so much! I so mad I wasn't able to come home a couple weeks ago, Boston is growing up and he won't know who I am!! I hope you're showing him pictures of me everyday so that he knows! I know you are... I love you and good to see that you haven't chopped off mom or dad's heads yet after living with them. I'm sure it was your awesome FHE lesson...

Lance and Becky said...

Boston is getting so big! Where in the world has the time gone? Ash, you look so good, you are so beautiful! Love the pics! Keep um comin!

Sarah H said...

Hey Ashley,
It's been a while since you've posted....are you pregnant?? That is my excuse for lame blogging skills lately.
I'm just kidding, you don't have to answer on your blog.
Hope things are going well for you.

The Evers said...

So where are you friend???