So like I told you, we have been busy doing things and so here is another post to prove it. Boston LOVES being here at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He roams around from room to room and then wakes up and does it all over again. You think he would get sick of it, but no, there's too much to explore. His little partner in crime in all of this is their dog. So here are some pictures of Boston and his new best friend, Kolbe. Pulling out the single serving pretzel bags while Kolbe watches and learns. I found Kolbe later that day with bags of pretzels on his dog bed.
I said, "Why are you teaching him bad tricks??" He looked at me like, "I'm not doing anything wrong..."
Putting the pretzel bags in my crossed legs. Look at nosy Kolbe.I think our camera is broken because the flash never goes off anymore. I gave it to Boston once and got it back in this condition... don't make the same mistake! So if you can see it, Kolbe is licking Boston's hand, which in turn makes him laugh hysterically.
I was trying to get a picture of his new shirt. He was getting mad because he was on the ground for a while because Kolbe kept putting his stupid dog head in all the pictures. He obviously is very attached to Boston.
He was talking to the statue. Pretty funny :)
This one was not his size and he didn't like it as much. Nor did his dad who was paranoid that he would fall off while I was yelling at Joe to get out of the picture.
This is the seal exhibit. He really is not into zoos. All my friends babies are, but Boston couldn't care less. But he did like this one because these little guys zipped around so fast that it kept his attention. These seals made being a seal look fun. Does that sound totally earthy and weird?
This is the Bos man at the petting zoo. That sheep does not look clean, but he was having fun. Look at his little kissy lips! haha
This sheep, or whatever it is, is totally funky. I think Boston thought so too.
He heard me and came over. Goof head. He looks like some sort of prisoner of the petting zoo.
Looking at... hmm I can't remember. But he takes after me and looks very interested in whoever is talking to him :)
He was going for the eye socket and was deflected by dad. A nostril will have to do...
A hoof. Wow. It is amazing though that what amuses a 15 month old is almost lame-o to us adults. I guess what I should say is that it is the everyday, normal, nothing too special things that amaze and captivate young children. But that doesn't sound too much like me though :)
Now the focal point of this picture should be the goat who climbed the tree to get some food. Instead, the lady who should not be wearing a tank top causes your eyes to zoom in on her. This is unfortunate and I am sorry for making your eyes avert to that. Boston and Joe look cute though.
There was a little boy brushing this sheep and that was fascinating to Boston. Man that sheep needs a bath.
Isn't this picture so cute??! We were going to go check out the moose. Essentially, this zoo trip was just exercise for me and Joe because Boston was bored (minus the seals and mist fans). But we had a fun time walking around and being together. I hadn't seen Joe for two weeks so it was a fun little family date. Awww... okay peace out until next time!



3 comments:
Ashley-
Love all the pictures!
Love Boston and the elephant statues. Love the kissy lips that you referred to. (Nathan makes those a lot and I think it's so cute). Love the llama pictures. Love your description of the lady in the tank top, so true that your eyes go to her. made me lol. Love the pictures of Boston squeezed into his costume!
Take care!
Ian has a hard time getting excited about zoos....and he HATES the petting zoo.....isn't it funny that our kids can't be perfectly grateful that we're taking them out of the house? I mean, COME ON!!
hahaha so i'm in school checking this stuff out and i keep almost bursting out laughing!! haha
Post a Comment