Alright the update with our little fam is that last Saturday Boston gave me his first kiss after I asked him for one! Words cannot describe the joy that I felt!! It made me not care that he refuses to call me mom, or actually even attempt to say any sort of noise. I do not care if he doesn't utter my name for many more years, as long as I get his little kisses :) Two days ago Joe was holding Boston and he gave me a kiss with that "mmwah" noise and Boston leaned in to kiss me too and said, "mmmuuh." VERY cute! Those kisses made my day much, much better :)
Also, Sunday Boston full on said "daddy." I wasn't jealous for too long, I did get his first kiss! He hasn't really referred to Joe soley as daddy, it's more like "dadadadadada," but know we know he can do it. Other words he has said are tree ("tee"), ball ("doll" -- well he actually has said "ball" before, but prefers to call it "doll"), doggie ("da-doh"), off (he says this perfectly, but no one can figure out why he picked it up. We rarely ever say off), and he said bottle tonight ("ba-ta"). He also attempted to say clock because I change his diaper by a grandfather clock and it usually goes off when he's laying there (he must poop on a schedule?!?). It sounds more like "ckck" (imagine this sound) than "clock," but I'll take what I can get. I'm just glad he hasn't learned "no" yet. I'm foreseeing that to be quite an annoying new word...
Oh, I need to post the video of Boston's new obsessions: skateboards, Tech Deck, and Gatorade bottles. None of us can figure these obsessions out. Later!
Monday, October 8, 2007
boston, boston, how are you?
Posted by
ashley marie
at
8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Pleeeease post videos. I want to see the kisses and everything. (And doesn't everyone poop on a schedule?:)
Speaking of poop... I need to figure out how to train Owen to do it in the toilet... any ideas? Every time I put him there, he sits there for a second, fakes the straining noises and then says, "All done?" :| oh and post some more and more. Sorry I missed your call awhile back...Life has been... interestingly busy.
Hey Ashley and Joe! Your blog is so cute and its so fun to see the updates on Boston! I can't believe how grown up he is! He is adorable. We hope you guys are loving Chicago. Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment