Thursday, September 13, 2007

pre-move

Okay well I took these before we moved, but I obviously never got around to posting them with all of the chaos. So there are about 30+ pictures here, but no one ever complains about too many pictures :)

I was talking to my aunt Kellie during the Labor Day weekend (she had knocked on the front door). So I was gib gabbing away and Boston was crying, but I just thought that it was because he gets mad if I leave the room and he can't follow me. I finally walked back, I was gone 5 minutes tops, and this is how I found him. We had jammed pillows between the couches so he couldn't get through. Apparently, that didn't stop him from trying! So like every good mother, I grabbed my camera before I grabbed him.

Due to how he was crying, I really don't think he was in any pain. He really is just crying because it was past his bedtime and he was mad he was stuck. Plus I left him.

Poor guy. He's like get me out and I am taking pictures!! I feel bad now looking back at these...

Even though he's little, he couldn't squeeze his booty through!
This was on our trip out to Ohio (Labor Day weekend) sans Joe. So Boston thought that he'd give him a call. This was a totally dangerous picture because I was driving (I know) but he looked so cute!!
And then he fell asleep; for some reason with his arm up. Again, I am driving but this isn't blurry. These pictures are pre-french fry. I was handing him his healthy snack while driving and he started rubbing them in his hair. It made for very greasy hair!! AND there were little pieces of fry in his locks!! I was glad I had just given him a bath before we left.
I put this monkey around him and he didn't like it for about 10 seconds. Once he figured out he could walk around without carrying his little friend around, he had a ball!
I don't know...
Showing the monkey his phone. Oh and those are my new pots. Boston thought it was a fun table.
See, I told you he liked having him around his neck. This picture proves it. He was totally babbling to him!!
At his table. Oh I put the monkey's legs around him and he liked that more!
So much he wore himself out playing... taking a mini break.
Posing for the camera. Isn't that cute?
Okay this is us, well him, out at the playground. Checking out what kept sticking to his hands.

Even though we've let him crawl around here before, those first few minutes on the mulch are always a new experience to him.
I think this is cute just because it shows how little he really is :)
Don't tell dad!!!
Pushing the stroller.
He kept grabbing at my earphones and so I thought I let him listen to my iPod. He was really confused!!
Still trying to figure it out.
I love LOVE this picture!! He just looks so cute!!
Back in his hide out. Eating some yogurt. The shelf apparently is a nice little table.
Sweet outfit.
Okay well he was trying to stand up. He is obviously about to bang his head...
Yup. There he goes!
Then, naturally, he tries again.
Boston in a moving box. Grandma Welch wanted him to stop crying. It freaked him out more than anything else, but he stopped!

Bedtime! Okay I don't know why his hair looks greasy. Maybe another french fry?!?

Alright, next post will either be the new little craft I did this week OR, keep your fingers crossed, the results of the patio contest (pictures still pending).

PS -- Okay I'm totally annoyed at this stupid post because my spacing between pictures is all jacked up. I've tried to fix it, yes I noticed, but I can't change it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been able to check your blog for awhile and man, have I missed some good stuff. I want to squeeze Boston so bad I can hardly stand it. He is too cute.

Anonymous said...

So where is the crafty craft, you were going to post?
PS