Sunday, May 18, 2008

some new pics

Alright, well Joe has been bugging me to post some new pictures so I figured I should try and make him happy.


We went to the Boy Scout Eagle Ceremony, or whatever the heck they call that event, even though we didn't know anyone getting their Eagle. My dad had extra tickets and they were serving dinner... oh and Jim Tressel was the guest speaker... so Joe and I went. Joe was obviously so excited to see Tressel up close that he started taking pictures. We had met good 'ole Jim in the VIP area (b/c let's be honest, Joe and I are totally VIPs) and asked to see his Big 10 Champion ring and it was HUGE! I asked him if it was heavy and he said no. He must be used to it and so it doesn't feel heavy anymore because my Gpa has a National Championship ring and it's ridiculously heavy. The event was pretty boring, especially when they started calling the Eagle Scout guys up since we knew nobody, but still a good time.


Boston put on my church shoes when I brought them upstairs -- we hadn't dressed him yet. Look at those legs!! What a hottie :)


He thought he was so very funny. I think he looks like Joe's youngest brother, Jackson (for those of you that know what Jackson looks like).


Boston eating his favorite food. He refused to sit in his high chair so we put this Bumbo seat on a phone book and he was wobbling all over the place -- but he wasn't crying so we were happy. This picture and the next are the first two we have EVER taken where he looked at the camera, smiled, and said "cheese." After those two he would have nothing to do with Joe the camera man.


Very cute and oh so happy to be eating spaghetti!


So for all of you that are just dying to know what I look like as a prego lady (the second time around) here it is! This is me the day we found out that it was a GIRL, so it was about a week ago at week 20. Rachel, my sweet sis-in-law, sent me this shirt and I wore it to the ultrasound. I think wearing a pink shirt turned my baby to a girl! Seriously, this truly crossed my mind (I had to remind myself that the gender was determined a long time ago) and therefore I am very grateful Rachel sent me this shirt!! Thanks again Rach! You made me have a girl!! haha :)

Nothing real fun or interesting is going on in our life right now. Boston started speaking in Pig Latin. He calls my dad PaGa (grandpa) and my mom MaGa (grandma). I think they are hoping that doesn't stick cause it's crazy sounding! But for right now, it's pretty cute. Dustin, my brother, had seminary graduation tonight and when he walked across the stage Boston started yelling "Dustin! Dustin!" So I took him into the hall and he started screaming his name louder. Who knew Dustin had such a fan club!!! Hope you all are doing well!

9 comments:

Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsey said...

Congrats on having a baby girl!!! Ashley you look so good!! Skinny Prego lady!!

Troy and Brittany said...

Oh Boston is so cute! He sounds hilarious, too. I wonder where that came from... You also are looking super cute!! I'm excited you're having a girl. Too fun.

Unknown said...

haha boston is funny. i bet dustin was smiling to himself listening to the bos man. it wasn't even me and I was smiling to myself. i like him. secretly i want boston to be friends with owen. they seem so much alike! which would be they would get along famously or hate eachother.... ash you seriously look so fit! i mean take a look at your buff arms.

Lance and Becky said...

You look awesome Ash! Your tiny! Love the new pics!

Sarah H said...

Boston's getting so big!
And you're so tiny! You hardly look pregnant, I can't really tell.

Ainges said...

I love reading your blog! Maybe because I think you are so cool.. I know I am a little late but congrats on having a girl! That is so fun. Is it weird transitioning from boy to girl? I still can't get over how perfect the name Boston is for your boy. He is so dang cute, like he should be on tv. I hope you are doing well!

Nicole said...

Love the pics of Boston. He is too funny. I can't believe how old he looks! He's getting so big. You look amazing. you don't even look prego. I am jealous, I STILL look prego 3 weeks after having baby. haha. There will be NO post baby pics of my belly. :P I want to see some more of YOU though. :) Let us know how things are going in the new house. :)
love ya

Ainges said...

So if you want a cool header thingy you can email this girl and she can make one up for you but I think you have to pay a few bucks. I am not sure how much but her email is laraellingson@gmail.com. I think she does a great job and it only takes a few days to exchange ideas and get it put up.