Okay well the ultrasound was TODAY!! Anyway, my scanner is broken and so I had to take pictures of pictures to get them posted on here, such as my ultrasound pics and my very awesome pic taken Spring Break of '02 (pre-sleeves life). Here some pictures of the lovely parents:
Joe's hair looks somewhat un-red, but we all know it is :)
Ashley looking awesome with red hair.
Picture of the big brother:
After much color editing; Boston with red hair.
And introducing our new bundle of joy with red hair.
I'm thinking our whole family should go red, although Joe has already beat us to the punch.
So at the doctor's office we got these pictures:
An arm, shoulder, and head.
A Skeletor head, yikes! Kind of a scary one.
Anyway, what you're all waiting for is it's a GIRL!!!! The first thing Joe said was, "I don't believe it." (he didn't say this angrily, just as a statement) When the doctor asked why he said, "Because my sister was told she was having a girl and she had a boy." When the doctor showed him more closely, she said, "She's giving me a great view and I see NO boy parts. They would be right here if she had any." She's doing another ultrasound next month to put his mind at ease! Oh Joe... he was really excited, especially because he knew that I really, really wanted a girl. He asked me once the doctor left if I was excited and because I hadn't really said anything (just smiled) and I was like, "Did you want me to get up and dance? That would have been too weird." I really was so, so, SO excited and couldn't stop smiling the whole way out of the office!! I kinda felt retarded -- because it was the same smile you get on your wedding day and you can't wipe it off your face if you tried -- and there was some old lady riding in the elevator with us looking at me all goofy. The part that made me that happiest was that the heart, stomach, head, etc. looked great and she's already 9 oz. Sorry this had taken all day to post... I had other distractions. In other news, here are some pictures of Bos that I took today walking around outside by the pond.
What we do at the pond -- pick up rocks and throw them into the water. Very fun.
Look at the concentration. He's gonna throw it really far... actually it barely made it to the water!
REFUSING to look at the camera.
Nothing will get him to look. He's the boss and he knows it, unfortunately.
Finally he looked!! I told him there was a duck. Sadly, our relationship is based on lies... This was after our walk ~ back to the wagon!
"Please just take me home!!"
After I showered him this morning, Joe got ready and was putting on some lotion. He wanted some too and apparently thought it was shampoo and smeared it all in his hair. He had greasy bangs all day :(
He can sit on the swings by himself, but you can't swing him without holding his hand!
Looking, but not quite at me. I told him there was a duck and he has me figured out. Back to square one!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
boy parts
Posted by
ashley marie
at
7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad she's growing well and looking healthy. Boston is adorable in these pictures. I wonder what he'll think of his little sis! Congrats!
I'm so excited you get a girl! I love little girl stuff. Dressing them up will be so much fun!!!
Congrats on the girl. Hopefully she will have red hair!!
Congratulations you guys!!! That is so exciting! A girl will be so much fun! It's perfect to have one of each. Boston is so dang cute and is getting so big--crazy!! Hope you guys are doing good, from your blog looks like things are going well! In answer to your question Ashley about our cruise, no they unfortunately didn't have highchairs for us to use at dinner, so we just left him in his infant carseat thingy on his stroller parked next to the table. :) Oh and we took our mini DVD player and played baby einstein movies for him during dinner so he wouldn't scream.....hahah :)hey, whatever works.....Are you guys going on a cruise soon??
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Talk about keeping the suspense up... talking about all that red hair...I'm such a retard when I read the "it's a girl" line I stopped clapped my hands. Bruno is sitting next to me so he looks at me weird and says, "what?"
We are jealous. I hope I have a girl next. By the way, do have photoshop? those pictures of bos look great!
Hi Ashley-- we have never met but we're related. I'm the oldest cousin in the Crowder family. I haven't even seen Joe since he was making the transition from Joey to Joe (so maybe he was ..12?)
Anyway somehow I came across your blog and your sense of humor cracks me up. I'm happy for you guys getting to have a girl. I haven't been so lucky, three times! But I love it.
-Sarah
(my blog is sarahtmomof3.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment