Alright, I want all of your best baby girl names. Joe keeps telling me that we still have a long time until we need to make a decision, which is the last thing a pregnant woman wants to hear!! Anyway, I want everyone's favorite girl names and feel free to list as many as you want because I'd love to look at them :) Now that I'm having a girl I can only think of cute boy names; I had the same problem when I was pregnant with Boston (clearly I forgot all of those or changed my mind). So list away!!! You know actually, any names would be good, even if you don't like them haha! Thanks!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Rachel. Rachel is such a good name. and it's not that common nowadays. also in keeping with famous city names...
sydney (Australia)
paris (france)
marsala (italy)
savannah (Georgia)
siena (italy)
hehe... ok the paris and marsala ones were a joke, but sydney or siena I really actually like a lot.
hmm...i really like grace!!!! haha jk jk and i like sydney and siena too! they aren't very common
Ooooh, good call Rachel. I really like Siena too.
Oh Siena is super cute!!
So Katy is a city. Why not use that? JK!! I really like Sydney or Sienna. If you want to keep the B going, there is Brenlee or Bailey.
I do know a Brynnlee, I am not sure how to spell it but I do like it with a Y. I used to teach her dance when she is was 7 but now she is in high school if not graduated and is teaching dance herself.
HOw fun you're having a girl! I can't recommend too many girl names because I'm having a very hard time myself. I like Audrey right now.
K, we just went through this so here it goes! Hallie, Morgan, Macie, Reagan, Rylie...those were our names. Lance named Rylie...Rylie, but I love all those names! Another one that's cute that we considered is Navey, but spelling it Navee. Cute! I know you guys will pick a great name, I love the name Boston!
Ashley!
So happy for you! We should meet up sometime this summer :) Here are a few baby names that I've seen here at the hospital that are different, if that is what you are going for, but nothing super redic...Ezra, Marielle, Aria, Addison, Shayla. alrighty, I see cool names pretty often so I can let you know if I see any more! Take care ash :)
Sierra
and I second Savannah
and how about Columbia?
and
Cambria
and
Brianna
and
Linda because that is my name and you never see a little Linda
Post a Comment