Thursday, June 25, 2009

death to me

I'm about to have a heart attack. I signed up to have a vendor booth at the local festival out here (supposedly there are expecting about 20,000+ to attend). This week has been crazy trying to take care of two kids AND getting the rest of my inventory finished. I still am behind on what needs to be done... what am I doing on here?!? Holy cow, I need to go. But that's what I've been up to the past two weeks and once Saturday is over I will be able to FINALLY breathe the biggest sigh of relief ever. Oh, and then go sit on a beach!! Good riddance everyone! I'll post sometime in the month of July! haha

7 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

Ok, so what are you making? I went back trying to find it, but I can't.

acutely cherished said...

i need to go to check out all your cute work!

Nicole said...

did I miss a post where you told us what you're making?? I want to see! :)

Rachel said...

I cannot wait to hear how it went!
And just so you know, your tips have gone over verrrrry well.

Linds and Thad said...

I want to see some pictures of your stuff!! Do you have a Web site?

The Hawkins said...

I love reading your blog. It makes me laugh so hard. I bought the dress at David's Bridal. It had the best selection and the best prices too. They have those ugly shrugs in every color to help find a dress. Good luck. I hate dress shopping.

Nicole said...

Ashley! How did the vendor booth go? And WHAT is it you are creating?!
Love lots