Sometimes we can't believe this little guy is ours...
I mean, he seriously is so darn cute...
and totally weird...
but most of all, we can't believe he's already 3...
Happy birthday little guy! We love you and all the joy and happiness you bring to those around you :) We hope you are always this full of love, life and excitement!!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Boston
Posted by
ashley marie
at
10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
What a cute 3 year old!!!
he IS adorable. and i can see you shaved his head.. haha! so cute. and who taught him to hold up 3 fingers that way? that's funny...
He is so darn cute! And your Reese is beautiful! I can't believe how fast time flies too! And yes, number two is coming and I am excited, a little nervous but more excited. How was the transition from 1 to 2 for you? Everyone has given me very different answers! Too bad we don't live by each other, it would be so fun to see you be mommy!
Ashley I Love you! You are so funny! Boston is so cute! Wow ,I can't belive that he is three! I seems just like yesterday visiting you guys a week after he was born! Yeah all is well in Utah! I can't wait till our baby girl is here!
ok, its officially half-way through july and i'm in need of a freakin update ash! how was vacation? pictures? how did your festival thing go? raking in the big bucks? how is reese doing? life better with tubes?
yay three!! and you suck at blogging.
P.s. i read your comment you left on our blog! Yup, Your mean to me!
p.s.s. if you thought i had 5 chins then- i have doubled it now!
[so depressed]
Dallin
ash... where have you gone? it has been tooooo long...
Post a Comment