Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday

I know I haven't posted Easter pictures yet, but it's late and I wanted to just post some pictures from Saturday really quick.

Can anyone even handle how chubby this chunckster is? Percentile wise she's in the 50s but compared to Boston she is a double bubble extreme!



Reese's first Oreo, which she loved.



Boston putting his sexy face on.



He loves to pretend he's dead. He's actually extremely good at staying in character and keeping a straight face. Joe and I try to make him laugh while he's dead and he hasn't cracked a smile yet!



I don't know what is harder to believe, that Reese is 7 months or that I gave Reese an Oreo. With Bos, I followed that "new food every 3-5 days" rule and that went right out the window with Reese! Can you handle her auburn curly hair? So adorable!!



Boston really wanted to ham it up in front of the camera, which is very unlike him. He normally looks at the camera, says "cheeeeeessseeee... okay bye," and looks away. There's like a 2 second gap to take a picture. What a stinker.



Hammy ham ham!



So cute :) They were trying to decide on funny faces to make.



And last, but not least, me and B man. I couldn't look scarier and Boston has a pretty bad case of Sailor Moon eyes (for those of you that were deprived of watching pretty much the coolest show ever -- side note: I am so lame to the max for watching this regularly -- when Sailor Moon smiled her eyes would turn into crescents, or half moons. It's the Japanese anime for ya!) Sadly, he inherited that from me!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

reese IS a chunk... i love chunky babies. also those pics of joe and boston are great! boston reminds me of owen. also... joe's hair looks long.

Nicole said...

I LOOOVE all the new pics! Reese is so dang adorable in all of her chunkiness...her hair is the exact color I wanted all of my life!!! So gorgeous. ;) And the silly face pics are just too cute...I'm going to see if that will help West want to take some pics. He and Boston sound SO similar!! I love Boston's dead face. That just cracked me up. AND the last pic is very cute.

jes said...

you have the cutest family! if reese is in the 50s and is such a chunk and emma's in the 90s... people must really be worried about emma! hahaha!