Tuesday, April 7, 2009

quickly now

I saw Boston playing with this big castle (the male equivalent to a doll house, I guess) when I picked him up from the kid's club today at the gym. When I was putting him in the car we had this convo:

me: What did you play with today at the gym?

B: Um, trains.

me: Okay, what else? Were you playing with a castle?

B: No mommy, it's not a castle. It's (now you pronounce this like castle without the 'c' or the 't') a "asle"

me: Preeeettttyy sure that's not what it's called, Boston. It's a castle. C-C-Castle.

B: No mommy! Not c-c-castle! It asle!!


He knows how to properly say castle. He CHOOSES to say asle. I hope he never says he's playing with his castle....

5 comments:

Amy Jane said...

LOL!

The Evers said...

OH wow I laughed out loud when I read this! Dang that is so funny! I love the things they mispronounce. Elle told me her belly butt was hungry a couple days ago! Such funny little things! Someday we will have to get our kids together-they would be so cute!

Chelsey said...

Boston is too funny! I love it!

The Hawkins said...

Okay so did you watch the new show "Parks and Recreation"? It has taken me so long to think of who you remind me of and it is the blond chick from SNL, Baby Mamma, and that show. I'm sure you know who I am talking about.

Linds and Thad said...

How funny! As far as the bows go, I connect the two ends of the ribbon to a small section of children's tights to make the headband adjustable. I've found that I have to make the band too small for her head to begin with, because it stretches out a ton from normal wear and tear.