Tuesday, February 17, 2009

special day

Today is my sweet husband's birthday. Unfortunately, both of us are out of town, but I wanted to let him know that I'm thinking of him and think he's pretty special!

I love Joe for so many reasons... so here are a few:


For building forts with Boston



For refusing to smile in pictures



For helping me make such cute kids



And for not making me feel like I'm totally weird.

Joe, we sure think you're great!! We love you, miss you, and hope you have an awesome day!

6 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

I just realized the week you were here came and went...great.

Esther Attridge said...

I'm with you sista! I feel pretty confident in saying that it's I'd walk a thousand miles not 5000 miles. That wouldn't even make sense! It was awesome seeing you!! Remember to send me the pic :)

Sarah H said...

Yeah...you guys make super cute kids! They are adorable! and happy b-day joe.

Unknown said...

I love that you guys are weird. How's Owen's baby Reese? ;) is the ear infection gone?

The Hawkins said...

It's so good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute. I was asking Brian what happened to you guys. I don't believe you have not had a fight! I think that is pretty impressive and a bit of a lie. Just kidding.

Amy Jane said...

Great pictures!! Little Reece needs to donate some of her hair to Lilli!