I'm going to be in Utah with little Miss Reese next Wednesday for a week (from the 11th-18th). Who's excited? And more importantly, who wants to see me?
Seriously, I will have nothing to do. I'd love to come see you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Excuse me? Um, I would!!!
Hey I would too!!!!! What part of utah??
We're totally in. We would LOOOOVE to see you if you have some spare time. :)
email: jndrysdale at gmail dot com
ASHLEY! pick me pick me! I'm the one!! how long will you be here? what's the occasion? is joe gonna come out to meet you for valentines or are you going back by saturday? gosh this makes me excited. do you need someone to pick you up from the airport? we live like 5 minutes from the airport and i'm not doing anything during the day. lemme knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
I would Love to see you!!
I would love to have lunch with you if you have time
Hey there Ashley!!! I'd love to see you! Come on down to St. George. Mom and dad are out here too right now.. can we say PARTY with the FAM!!!??? lol But for realz... I'd love to see you and meet little Reese.
Ashley! I'd love to see you if you have the time. Where are you going to be in Utah?
Post a Comment