Joe left to go back to Indiana today and so I have another week of just me and the kids. So I'm trying to think of ways to stay entertained. While I was feeding Reese I decided to browse through craigslist and see what people were posting for free. I can't even handle what I found! So enjoy the postings, I sure was cracking up!!
free food *please take all*
Reply to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2009-02-02, 12:09AM
i have 3 instant valu-time brand pudding, 2 chocolate 1 vanilla, just add milk... 1 banquet frozen dinner salisbury steak/mashed potatoes/corn... half - 2/3 eaten boxes of strawberry chex, rice chex and corn pops (which is a big family-size box), half-eaten box of triscuit crisps flavored parmesan-garlic and unopen small box of strawberry pocky, which tastes like strawberry yogurt-covered animal crackers. does anyone want this? i promise i am a good person, and all is still in eatable condition. it's just hard to consume large portions without tiring of the same thing day after day, as i am a single person with varied taste buds. preference goes to those who take the whole lot.
Who doesn't want free, eaten food?
Elmo Costume - Kid's
Reply to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2009-01-06, 9:11PM
I have a gently used kid's Elmo costume. It functions as a pullover and is warm. Its made for kids, however was worn by a man just one time this Halloween. The arm holes were cut down to fit my arms, so it will need stitched or sewn back up. Other than that its perfect.
Pick up only.
oh wait, it gets better...
Awesome Elmo Costume for Kids - FREE
Reply to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2009-01-17, 6:22PM
I have a gently used kid's Elmo costume. It functions as a pullover and is warm. It’s made for kids, however was worn by a man just on Valentines day. My wife has a thing for Elmo...(but that's another story). The arm holes were cut down to fit my arms, so it will need stitched or sewn back up. Will need professionally cleaned. Other than that its perfect.
Pick up only.
I know, I'm dying! I am praying no one picks this costume up!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
bored
Posted by
ashley marie
at
5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
gross.... people are so weird. will need professionally cleaned? i don't even want to imagine....
HAHAHAHA! you made my night!
WTH . . . who are these people
Just think, they tell us in primary that all these people are our brothers and sisters.... ha :)
Post a Comment