Alright, I feel like I haven't posted a video on my blog in an ETERNITY. So I took some time this morning (not a small chunk, mind you) to upload all of these videos to YouTube and then to here -- because for some reason I can't just do it from iMovie to this blog (unless someone can help me with that). When that didn't work (actually I couldn't spend anymore time on it because my kids wanted me) I emailed Joe all bummed out. So after dinner, errands, and a ridiculous workout dvd he sat down and worked on it. Go team effort!!
Therefore, I am actually going to dedicate this post to all those people that look at this blog who love and miss my kids since they don't get to see them all the time. You know who you are :) Enjoy!
Here's this crazy girl one day in the car. I think Boston got jealous I was taping her and not him because he throws that small ball at her (since this was take two)... a very subtle hint!
This one goes WAAYYY back. All the way back to July! haha, not that long ago :) Boston still likes watching this one of people singing Happy Birthday to him and while he watches it, he likes to pretend to blow out his candles all over again -- pretty cute!
Playing with all his toys. His friend, and neighbor, actually showed up at the right time! This video cracks me up -- him and Surrayia fight ALL THE TIME and so who dies first was no exception.
This was after Reese's party on her actual 1 year birthday. We didn't film this with our actual camcorder and our camera apparently needed 'extra' lighting. Oh well, you can catch the drift and see how excited she is. Also that she knows how to show how old she is.
Boston and his friend, and preschool classmate Gabe, at the pumpkin patch. Gotta love his low-pitched "OW!!" When he does that it reminds me of Joe's brother, Jackson.
Last Friday I took the kids and went to Kingdom of Bounce with Mackenzie (Surrayia's mom) and Boston and Reese were beyond thrilled. I was beyond exhausted, but it was fun to watch Reese 'walk' around. These videos are a lot of the same thing, just a heads up. Oh, and that little girl? A complete stranger. Reese is quite friendly :)
I think this is the video where Boston the dog attacks me. I think he was going by the name of "Ricky" when he was a dog, but then just "cat" when he was acting like a cat.
While I was watching Boston go down some slides and stuff, Reese had set up shop by the blaring speakers. Everyone was cracking up watching her dance. Have I ever mentioned that she starts shaking her shoulders and rear whenever she hears music? It is so funny and so predictable. She has taught Boston how to be a better dancer though; he doesn't just spin around anymore! ahaha
Here's Bos going down one of the slides. At this point he was dead tired, but wouldn't stop playing. So he started going down the slide saying, "Mom, I'm sleeping!" And then he started acting like a cat and would only respond to me calling him cat so some random little girl thought that was actually his name. Kinda funny -- you can hear it at the end of the video.
Two days ago Reese stood up on her own for over 10 seconds. Last night, she was trying to take steps between me and Joe. Actually, me and Boston because Bos stood between Joe's legs to try and catch her. Heaven forbid we forget about him for a minute :) This little girl is on the verge of walking any day now, so I need to post these videos. They are kind of boring but they are the only ones I have of how this little crazy little girl INSISTS on getting around. It really is so funny that this is how she wants to move from place to place -- and she is FAST!!! Strangers are always amazed at her speed :) Her army crawl is so cute that never fails to make us smile!
Now mind you, she knows how to crawl on all fours. I've seen her do it. She has mastered the army crawl though and so it is her preferred method of moving since she is so much faster at it. Sadly, she has ruined a great deal of clothes because of this -- those 'crawling' stains do not come out since by the end of the day her shirts and dresses are so black. Needless to say, I'm ready for her to be walking! But I think I will miss seeing her move around like this!!



4 comments:
oh thank you thank you!! i LOVED those videos! reese is seriously the happiest little girl! i was smiling just watching her! and her army crawl reminded me of a spider man move for some reason... and you are right...she is insanely fast! gosh, boston is such a cute little stinker... Ricky? hahahaha that is too funny!
That was so fun catching up with the videos! Your kids crack me up because they are so adorable. I can't believe Reese could tell you how old she is at her one year birthday...crazy! In one of the pics I think she looks exactly like you. And Boston acting like a dog and licking your mouth to wake you up..hysterical! I hope the whole fam is doing well!
Ok, I've watched those videos multiple times and I absolutely loved them! It just makes me want to squeeze those kiddos so bad. I'm ready to see Reese the dancer and Boston the dog in real life :)
Oh wow, your kids really are just funny. Which of course they would be because you're hilarious, but still, they're pretty darn funny.
Post a Comment