As many of you have noticed, I have taken a blogging vacation. I decided to take the month of July off and that lead to... well, me taking August off too. During the past two months, we have been up to all sorts of things -- from the beach to a wedding (see pic at the bottom of the page), and everything in between. All and all, things have been great and I just can't wait to start blogging again!!
*okay, not really*
Taking off two months means that I have two months worth of catching up to do; a very daunting task. I have taken close to three thousand pictures from July to August and I'm worried blogger can't handle all the uploads. No worries for future posts, however. I will not be posting all three thousand pictures.
So this post is for everyone who used to check my blog, but no longer does because they thing I died. I'm making a comeback! Although you're gonna have to wait until September. We're off to Maryland to celebrate the newlyweds all over again!!
All the pictures and stories will be worth the wait -- don't you worry your pretty little head! Boston has kept us laughing and Reese is growing faster than the weeds in our backyard (and sadly the front yard, too). So needless to say, come check back in a week -- you'll be hearing a lot more from us soon!!
oh -- and pardon all the 'dust' on the new blog layout. I haven't figured it out and it's so incredibly late that I'm not going to try and fix, or finish, what I started.
Friday, August 28, 2009
extended vacay
Posted by
ashley marie
at
2:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thats a great picture of you guys at the wedding!! And, I paid penny lane designs to make my blog look cute ;)
OK, that is the CUTEST background I've seen yet. I have two questions: where did you get it, and do you mind if I use it too?
Post a Comment