It's been so long since I've uploaded any photos onto here that I forgot blogger puts them in reverse order. It's late and I realized I don't care what order they are in so without further ado, our life in February:
Reese being adorable. And mellow. Great combo :)
She's even cute in her sleep, wrapped up like a taquito!
Joe and I went out to a fancy schmancy restaurant, Eddie Merlot's, and since we forgot to take pictures at dinner, we did a little photo shoot afterwards. Of course Boston wanted to be in it too. My parents gave Joe a ladder for his birthday and so naturally we took the picture there.
peek-a-boo ... in case you are wondering, it was Boston's idea. "Daddy, do this!!"
We FINALLY moved Boston out of his crib (and out of the crib tent, oh how I miss you!). Since these are out of order, this is the final product.
Boston now enjoys pulling the slats out of the blinds and pulling the vent up and pouring all his pacifiers and whatever books he can fit down the vent. I LOVE having to clean it out every day.
Playing with a truck... now you all can picture his room a little better. 
Excited to try his bed out.
No one knows where his pants went....
"Oh Daddy yook, big wheel!!"
On another note, nap time has almost become non-existent, unless he takes one at 3:30. I can't decide what is better: waking up at 8:30, nap at 2:30, bed at 10 or waking up at 10:30, no nap, bed at 8:30. Let me know what you think...
Boston laughing at something funny I said -- again. I know, it happens all the time. I'm just so dang funny! Reese is displaying the nose flare. 'Nose flare during most every picture' genes courtesy of Joe.
Very interested in each other. Boston still is trying to figure that cute little girl out while Reese loves just constantly watching Boston.
Apparently Reese has invaded his personal space... and he does not like it one bit!
Reese wacked him in the head before I took this picture. Don't you love his 'big boy' underwear over his diaper? He did too.
Gotta love those pacifiers.
Miss Reese and me at the MTC.
With Britt. Reese is not looking overly thrilled at us taking a bagillion pictures that day.
My brothers. 
Reese and Elder Welch (and an agitated grandpa in the background). 
The fam inside the MTC, hurrying to take a million more pictures before we had to put our cameras away.
Pocatello Idaho, look out! Hope he learns some Spanish quick!!
I think it's cute how happy Dustin looks. Oh, and my mom, who never cries, is starting. to.. lose... control....
Um... just because.
Outside -- the mandatory photo op in front of the MTC sign.

A nice, sunny day made for many squinty eyes. Who's got the Sailor Moon eyes now??
It was fun to go out to Utah and see him off. It was really hard yet exciting to see him leave :)
Our first apartment together was bought by another company and has been mega overhauled.
No joke, this is the outside. You can only imagine what the inside used to look like.
Man, this picture blows you away only if you know what the inside USED to look like. My jaw was seriously on the floor. But I won't bore you all with all the reno. pics.
Me and my dorm roommate Esther! It was so fun to get to see her, even though it was a quick visit!!
My good friend Nicole and her 2 boys (above with me) were able to meet up with me and Reese at the mall. It was fun meeting Tave for the first time and seeing how big Weston has gotten! I miss having her as my VT companion -- she was the best. Thanks for waiting so long to see me Nicole! I won't be late next time :)
Nicole and Reesie poo.
HELLO!
Crazy hair AND outfit. I swear there are not shoulder pads in there... she looks a little Frankenstein-y.
Outside of the Wilk. I gave my 2 younger brothers a mini tour of campus. Reese tagged along in the front -- I thought it was funny that no one really did a double take of me walking around campus or the mall with a baby strapped to me. 
Chillin out on the bus to the Draper Temple Open House (beautiful, by the way). Like I said earlier, she's a very mellow child.
Who knows.
Brittany and Matt look super sweet. I love that we were the only ones in street clothes at the Open House -- we pretended to be investigators so people wouldn't judge us...
Visiting Temple Square. It seemed like forever since I had been able to see the Salt Lake temple. It's still just as pretty as it was last time -- I was bummed that Joe and Boston weren't there with us.
My weirdo brother and his enormo whale tongue (and my mom on drugs in the background).
I don't know how he gets it so wide -- totally gross! Loving the Jabba the Hut face he made.
Britt and I got to go see Dallin and Megan and meet their cute boys, Bentley and Jace. They are such a nice (and adorable!) family. Meg, I have to put your thing in the mail, I haven't forgotten!
We went to Color Me Mine and I made a platter using soap bubbles and paint. I wish I would have used different colors because, as Brittany is so kindly demonstrating, it looked a little like throw up.
I had to get a picture of my dad's bowl for my mom. He wrote 'always and forever' on the back with that heart. He sketched the design out first -- so cute! (has anyone else noticed that the hearts boys draw all look the same??)
To prove that Reese was there when I made my throw up platter we stamped her handprint on the back (remember these are out of order).

"What is going on here?"

Taking a nap. I guess my dad was really tired from all that sketching!
I totally promised Rachel I wouldn't post this picture of her, but since she's pregnant and still looks better than me, I'm going back on my word. I was so excited to get to see her and little Owen!!
Owen was OBSESSED with Reese.
He said that the baby in Rachel's tummy was "mommy's" and Reese was "my (Owen's) baby." He kept wanting to hold her and when she was sleeping he would come check on her every other minute to make sure she was still asleep. It was so funny!
What cuties!! Not you Rach... hahahaha, jk :)
I am terrified of spiders. I came back from the bathroom in the airport and saw this stupid little fake spider on Reese's leg and actually yelped out loud. Doesn't it look totally real? And she does not look to happy to have that on her leg. I agree Reese, it's a stupid joke.
Airplane pics.
Super cool neck pillow.
Dustin fell asleep holding his head and my Diet Coke.
I took my soda and offered him a pillow. Doesn't that look comfy?!?
Reese had an impromptu photo shoot at the doctor's office during her 4 month checkup.
Well hello there, Reese.
Grandma said her hair was getting too long. Snip snip! She's almost 4 1/2 months when she got her first haircut.
We all have on really awesome outfits. Don't judge.
Looking in the mirror at the final product -- "Holy cow!!"
Shorter, but still red! Good thing I like red heads :)
I don't know if you can see it, but she has little hairs all over her face!
First time eating solids. She's quite intrigued...
Hmmm... not too sure about it...

Yummy yummy!
She looks angry that I'm making her eat all this nasty stuff!
Spitting it out -- rice cereal snake tongue.
She actually starts to like it! Hooray for real food!!
If you are reading this, you have made it to the end of this ridiculously long post! I consider you my new best friend for caring so much about my life :)
Monday, March 9, 2009
FINALLLLLYYY picture attack
Posted by
ashley marie
at
10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
OMG...she is seriously the most adorable thing I have ever seen!! Her big eyes and all that hair is crazy.
Okay new BF I loved your post and all those pictures. I have to agree with Gin, Reese is awesomly beautiful-those eyes are amazing! Boston is looking so grown up, I remember seeing him at church for the first time and thinking man that kid has so much hair. That does not seem like that long ago. Such a cute little family!
Oh there were so many pictures that I wanted to say something about I can't remember anymore. Oh wait... I HATE YOU! ok i don't hate you, but gosh I look awful in that picture. especially compared to your pretty face, mine is just.... (barf). but the ones with owen were way cute. i dont' know why, but the picture with the spider on reese's leg and reading your reaction made me laugh so hard!
oh and i hope you realize Reese is going to be trouble in teenage years. Its those eyes Ash... they are irresistible. i mean... seriously!
all in all... i love you Holloways.
I'm so in love with your kids, they could not possibly be any cuter.
Oh, and I would vote for bed at 8pm, wake up at 10, no nap - if you can get him to play in his room by himself in the middle of the day or watch a movie. You gotta have a break!
Post a Comment