Here's the proof that Reese is still a member of our family. I wanted to post the pigtail picture I have of her, but her eyes are blood red (to the point of distraction) and I don't have any editing software on my laptop. So these will have to do. My mom paid to get some pictures taken of Reese in her blessing dress for Reese's Christmas present. They are so cute and I am absolutely dying, but I couldn't figure out how to upload the pictures he sent me. I'll do it later once he edits/crops/whatever else he plans to do to them.
A reminder of the length of her hair when she was born.
As a side note and for funsies, the purse Grandma H bought Reese for Christmas. She pretty much loves it.
And a relatively current picture of the length of her hair now. It's in a little pony of top of her head, like Bam-Bam's girlfriend, Pebbles, you know? She is just a doll -- LOVE! Next step, the french braid. I need more practice and she needs more hair, but one day I shall master the braid of champions. (I don't know what is weirder; what I just typed or that I'm leaving it on there for you all to read...)
Finally, the most recent picture I have on my camera. I took this last weekend and I just absolutely love these two little cuties. They are just so squishy and delicious!!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Reesie pie
Posted by
ashley marie
at
12:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
She really is like the cutest little thing! I can't wait to see the blessing pics
i am BEYONE jealous of her hair! i keep trying to do that, and it just does not work! SOO cute!!
Wow ... look how big they both are! Reese has a ton of hair! So cute my poor friends little girl . . . that is one doesn't even have a 1/4 of the hair that Reese has!! LUCKY!
She is so beautiful, I love all her hair...I finally got a pony tail out of Ry's hair...finally! She has such beautiful eyes too!
ash, reese is really pretty! i mean, most babies are just cute and chubby, which she is.... but she really is.... PRETTY! like girly pretty, if that makes any sense.
I can't say it enough those two are soooooo cute!! Lilli needs to take a cue from Reese and grow some hair already!!! :)
You have absolutely adorable children!! ...and all that hair! AMAZING!
Your Kids are so beautiful! Really, you guys make SUCH cute babies! Hope you buys are doing great....
She's so precious! I can't believe all that hair--and that she's kept it!
If she isn't just the most gorgeous little baby I've ever seen. I love, LOVE the hair and her huge pretty eyes...just a typical Welch beauty!
agreed, what a welch beauty...k
Reese is a beauty~ I love her eyes.
Post a Comment