Monday, January 19, 2009

busy bee

I have been quite busy ever since the middle of December. With no real end in sight to CrazyTown, I will be updating this blog about never. I'm sorry. I will have to some how catch up on Thanksgiving through now. Yes, that's how behind I am. In the meantime, here is Boston and his ridiculous cuteness. I don't have real recent pictures uploaded so I don't have any of Reese to put on here. But yes, she has gotten cuter and it's getting a little bit out of control. I told her she needs to pace herself, but there's no stopping her!! And have I mentioned her hair is long enough to put in pigtails?... I die! These kids are too cute to be ours.

Okay enough eewie gooie. Here's the stink himself:

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your kids really are ridiculously cute. I love the picture of Boston, and I know I said it already, but the pictures of Reese in her blessing dress are practically out of control. What a doll!

Miller Family said...

Oh man I need to see pictures of the pigtails! So the bouncer is a baby einstein bouncer. My mother in law got it, I'm not sure where, but I have seen them at Target, Babies R Us etc.